The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Simple Battleground discussion

PeterUnlustig
PeterUnlustig
✭✭✭✭
Lets keep it simple so that every can follow it:
- full group que is unbalanced towards players that prefer to play solo bgs
- solo que is unbalanced towards players that prefer teamplay bgs
->2 solo players + 1 duo team battleground que is balanced towards teamplay and solo battleground players

There i found a solution for your battleground fiasco ZOS team. Now give it a try next after 4 months of solo que only and almost killing of the entire battleground community!
@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets keep it simple so that every can follow it:
    - full group que is unbalanced towards players that prefer to play solo bgs
    - solo que is unbalanced towards players that prefer teamplay bgs
    ->2 solo players + 1 duo team battleground que is balanced towards teamplay and solo battleground players

There i found a solution for your battleground fiasco ZOS team. Now give it a try next after 4 months of solo que only and almost killing of the entire battleground community!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I don't think it's the solo queue that is killing off the battleground community. I think it has more to do with these God awful changes to PvP. Defense sucks now - healing sucks now - offense is through the roof. It's just not very fun with everyone dropping like flies. Honestly, this is some of the worse PvP I've ever seen - at least for anyone who doesn't play an offensive/ganker style build. Devs get very low marks from me on these PvP changes.
    Edited by Jeremy on June 3, 2020 8:20PM
  • Rewans
    Rewans
    ✭✭
    Im pretty sure its the solo que what is not just killing the battleground community but also ends this ESO game for a lot of people. Make DUO que possible.
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    duets, trios and full groups should have a separate lineup. solo players should not overlap with them
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
  • Rewans
    Rewans
    ✭✭
    Foto1 wrote: »
    duets, trios and full groups should have a separate lineup. solo players should not overlap with them

Also a fine solution.
  • PeterUnlustig
    PeterUnlustig
    ✭✭✭✭

Never gonna happen. Zenimax would have to change maps and stuff to make 2v2v2 and 3v3v3 happen also you would need 4 different ques which would take an eternity. I would like that to happen but it never will, not until we have cross platform bgs.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never gonna happen. Zenimax would have to change maps and stuff to make 2v2v2 and 3v3v3 happen also you would need 4 different ques which would take an eternity. I would like that to happen but it never will, not until we have cross platform bgs.
    I think what he means is that there should be a separate solo and "group" queue, not that duos, trios, and full teams should each have their own thing apart from one another. Under such a system, trio-queues would obviously have the disadvantage of not having a full team, unless someone disconnected and it brought in a duo. Teams of 2x duos vs full premades would also be disadvantaged, since the double duo team would often either have 2 healers, or none at all (as well as having lesser coordination than the full premade). 'Course, that would still obviously better than full premade vs solo queues, of course.

Personally, I wouldn't mind ZOS "experimenting" with duo queues and solo queues being placed together, as long as the matchmaking system put the duos with the lowest MMR players, and avoided having 2x duos on the same team (unless of course there were 6 duos available to fill out all 3 teams). It might still cause some issues with quality of games during off-hours, but at least you wouldn't be going against full on tryhard teams.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭

So where do you get the single player for the trios? The SOLO QUE? lmao sucks to be that guy.