The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bugged Quest [The Battle for Riverhold]

fullheartcontainer
fullheartcontainer
✭✭✭✭
the quest [The Battle for Riverhold] is bugged. Upon reaching a certain step, Cadwell asks you to arm his complex traps. He blows the first one up. There are two others nearby that can be armed, but then the quest marker points to the one Cadwell blew up and says to arm it. There is no activation marker and no way to proceed. If you leave the area and come back, Cadwell repeats the dialogue "I'm fine, I'm fine - I twiddled when I should have tweaked..."

tlxnng3p7ayg.png
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was able to proceed by abandoning the quest and redoing all previous objectives in this quest. Not sure what the difference was, but the second time around after Cadwell blew up his trap the objective marker on it didn't remain as it had the first time. Then, when I armed the other two traps the quest proceeded correctly.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this problem as well, the quest marker says to listen to Cadwell but he's just standing there brushing himself off
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also bugged at activate the pillar for spring moon and Zamarak is stuck in that place. 8trydzrbw2qw.png
    dc9rrd6g3bgv.png
    Edited by Ozby on May 30, 2019 9:07PM
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing to interact with there
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • pikapp515_ESO
    pikapp515_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Repeat, "It's also bugged at activate the pillar for spring moon and Zamarak is stuck in that place. " as Ozby pointed out. on pc
  • pikapp515_ESO
    pikapp515_ESO
    ✭✭✭

n37yilb6ighh.png
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 logging of and back in fixed the issue
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blkjag wrote: »
    On PS4 logging of and back in fixed the issue

Thank you! Worked for me!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged at the spring moon pillar ...
    dry.gif

• Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    1 yr later it is still bugged,,,,,,,