The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Potential Spoiler warning) A request for ZoS. [I'm begging ;p]

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay so this new pet you get from doing the story: The Solitude Silver Wolf has to be my new favourite pet in the game.

I've wanted a proper wolf for ages, and the karthwolf was the best (But i didn't really like the markings)

And now ZoS gives us this amazing dire wolf, with no armour, nothing annoying, just the plain wolf and I can't thank them more.

My request is, we got the grey wolf, which is good and all since it's pretty common I guess.
Like this one, which I found while wandering through Western Skyrim
20200527143554_1.jpg

But I'm simply asking for a pure White Wolf variant. I will pay 3000 crowns for it, I don't care, I just really want one.

I know it would just be a reskin, but it's all I would like. Just having this pet though has already made it up for not being able to play yesterday because of maintenance for me.

Screenshots of the goodest of boys:

20200527141558_1.jpg
20200527141623_1.jpg
20200527141627_1.jpg
Edited by MagicalLija on May 27, 2020 1:38PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was confused for a minute because there have been 2 white wolf pets with no markings or armour, but they're both puppies. (The White River Ice Wolf Pup and Karth Winter Pup.)

I take it you want a full size adult wolf?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I was confused for a minute because there have been 2 white wolf pets with no markings or armour, but they're both puppies. (The White River Ice Wolf Pup and Karth Winter Pup.)

Yes just like the dire wolf, I've got the puppies and I don't find it very "lore-friendly" having a baby puppy kill deadra by my side ;p
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes just like the dire wolf, I've got the puppies and I don't find it very "lore-friendly" having a baby puppy kill deadra by my side ;p

Oh finally someone who thinks the same. I dont use the baby animals because all i do is want to pick them up and hide them when fighting.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭

Oh finally someone who thinks the same. I dont use the baby animals because all i do is want to pick them up and hide them when fighting.

Agreed! Enough with the Babies!
    Now, people (Especially Mages) running around with House pets and small critters I can understand as a mage’s familiar, but baby animals... yeah no.

Also I would love to see more adult wild cats as pets, especially Mountain Lions.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden