The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How likely are they to add a new nord home to the crown store?

adam_rawb16_ESO
So I like my Autumn's Gate house, but being a vanilla house, it's showing its age. I saved up my crowns for Greymoor hoping they'd add a house I like, but I'm not a big fan of Proudspire. It's too fancy. However, I absolutely love all the new tavern/wooden house designs. Especially the Jarl's house in Morthal. How likely is it that something like this will get added to the crown store at some point? Do they tend to add new notable homes during the expansion or is it always bigger ones like the vampire keep that's coming? I'd happy pay 7-8k crowns for something like this for my nord :)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very likely. We got 5 Elsweyr-themed houses last year.

There are 4 houses left this year, if they follow their usual release schedules. 2 houses with the Q3 Dungeon DLC, and 2 houses with the Q4 Zone DLC. At least 1 house in each Patch tends to be Notable, sometimes both are. But there are smaller houses added too sometimes, such as Lucky Cat Landing in Q4 last year.

ZOS haven't announced it yet officially, but we will probably visit The Reach this year. So I'm sure we will get at least one more Nord house, and likely even more. Chances are that one of those will be a smaller house, so you may get your wish! :smile:
  • adam_rawb16_ESO
    Cool, I hope so!
  • Vea
    Vea
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, I would like a house like that too. 🙃
  • adam_rawb16_ESO
    Something like Mistveil Manor, but somewhere snowy and with all the new textures and furnishings.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With Markarth almost certain to appear, I suspect this is coming:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vlindrel_Hall

Especially as the precedent for existing homes has been set with Proudspire.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • adam_rawb16_ESO
    Yea that what worries me... I really don't want a stone building. Love the wooden buildings all over western Skyrim.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love both. Definitely hope we get Vlindrel, as we're sorely lacking a proper Dwarven home.

But, I'd love to have a Nord cottage somewhere, too. I just wish they would include medium homes with the chapters as they did with Morrowind. The only time they had both a large and medium home available to purchase with gold.