Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 2, 2020 6:34AM
Could the Vampire Stage 4 social effects be clarified as to what the cultural / societal attitude toward vampirism actually is?
- What are "normal people" (e.g., npc merchants) they detecting at Stage 4 that they can't detect at stage 1-3 or are ignoring? Do they in fact feel something but don't react?
- At stage 4 - they don't want to talk to me. What are they detecting, and how are they detecting it?
- Do they actually know I am a Vampire, and if so, how come they don't call for a guard? Is Vampirism therefore theoretically legal?
- If "normal people" can sense something, how come guards don't react? They don't sense anything?
- They seem hostile to me and try to intimidate me into leaving. So what is the cultural attitude toward vampires? Anger? Revulsion? Is there actually any FEAR?