The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Call To Arms Join The Daggerfall Covenant! (Grey Host / NA )

thegreat_one
thegreat_one
✭✭✭✭
For any new ESO players looking into PVP on Grey Host NA

Come join the faction with the fights!
We are constantly under attack by our foes Ebonheart Pact / Aldmeri Dominion.
If you want to get lots of Alliance points taking or defending keeps this is the place as we are always having to defend them against Team Orange!

If you want to be a player and not just a number in some pug zerg come fight for the Daggerfall Covenant!
Ask in DC zone for guilds or groups.

Thank you and looking forward to fighting along side you :smiley:

• Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    "not just a number in a pug Zerg"

From the faction that hosted Homicide, Xan's Army, and Chapterhouse. Lol
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't underestimate DC. They won two campaigns in a row this time last year right after AD won two. If history is any indication, they will be a major force this campaign.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know man. Was on with 3 yellow bars, 2 red and blue, and lag was unbearable. Try to figure out why when I was in no CP the other night with 3 bars across and it was decent. Then I see a full raid running balled up at a keep. I think that's the key. That type of group. I'll just go where those arent.

Edited unnecessary jab.
    Edited by technohic on May 27, 2020 3:19AM
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some AD players went DC this time, even the former emp in previous campaign. I think they tried to organize group to prevent low pop score bonus.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Former #2 EP last campaign went DC this time around.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just alliance swap till GO then return to preferred alliance..Farm the ap
  • allan0n
    allan0n
    ✭✭✭
    I would if DC didn't have the largest congregation of crazy people.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For any new ESO players looking into PVP on Grey Host NA

Come join the faction with the fights! (mostly in zone chat)

We are constantly under attack by our foes Ebonheart Pact / Aldmeri Dominion. (because we always open two fronts & nobody coordinstes)

If you want to get lots of Alliance points taking or defending keeps this is the place as we are always having to defend them against Team Orange! (if you want to cap KC 5x within the span of 2 hours and never defend it)

FTFY
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    KC is a DC home keep! :)
    Edited by Ahtu on May 27, 2020 8:18AM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Don't underestimate DC. They won two campaigns in a row this time last year right after AD won two. If history is any indication, they will be a major force this campaign.

This campaign start is going to be rather meh. Most players who want to min/max are working on new gear sets or trying to dig up specialty items. Probably won't go back to normal for another week or two.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to DC, where we fight outside a keep for 20 minutes, and only put down 1 siege; where we have home keeps under attack but still ride to the Chalamo!; where siege-shield does not exist, despite having a lot of healers; where zone pugs hardly ever play for the map, but there's no guild groups anyway!; (except the one that dies from the oils, because no siege-shield, remember?); where we'll leave Ales red for hours, but go en masse to resources where there's two AP farmers to play hide and seek in the tower; where the chat is full of zone generals, heated talking, and luls; where you'll always be the underdog because team orange is a thing; where you'll be so independent and above having small scale groups, you might as well tell Grand Warlord Dortene to start raising guar; where you'll always have to fight DKs, because that's most of EP; where you'll always lag out when fighting EP; (because if they lose a rss they bring out 50 people). Come to DC, it's really wonderful, and not at all frustrating!

(To clarify, I jest: I love DC, and the fact that I have played in DC for yeats despite the above being mostly true, is testament to that :)<3 )
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    KC is a DC home keep! :)
    And chalman.
    Aleswell under attack, zone chat: some people will defend it
    Chalman rss capped: All hands go to chal.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has by far the prettiest characters, suave Khajiit, bootiful Bosmers, statuesque Altmer. (No Uglies) :smile:
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by BRogueNZ on May 30, 2020 12:49PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I''ve been popping in through the day to check ping and I have seen where the map has been overrun by blue today. I just hope that the performance fix today is a definitive improvement.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I dont know man. Was on with 3 yellow bars, 2 red and blue, and lag was unbearable. Try to figure out why when I was in no CP the other night with 3 bars across and it was decent. Then I see a full raid running balled up at a keep. I think that's the key. That type of group. I'll just go where those arent.

Edited unnecessary jab.

Yup. Ball groups create lag. The really good ones build to create lag, then load up on spin 2 win and spam that.

This game is so f-ing broken....
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

Edited unnecessary jab.

Yup. Ball groups create lag. The really good ones build to create lag, then load up on spin 2 win and spam that.

This game is so f-ing broken....

I know some of them and to say I get along still would be a stretch; but I dont believe that is their intention. There is enough benefit to that playstyle even if it didn't cause lag. And they are generally decent people even if I dont agree with what they do, so I just dont believe it's with bad intentions
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well all the DC from Ravenwatch are on Gray Host because their campaign is underpopulated. Just saw Homicide last night and DC was pop-locked at 1 AM. I'm surprised a certain streamer hasn't shown his face yet as I've seen a couple of his followers as of late.
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    who?
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to get lots of Alliance points taking or defending keeps this is the place as we are always having to defend them against Team Orange!

You must be on PC or PS4, because on Xbox DC don't show up to defend keeps.
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭
    Join DC if you like losing !!!
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The streamer has returned to Cyrodiil. DC took both AD's scrolls when they were out of position at Drake/Brindle. We tried to take Mnem scroll but we were beaten off at the Bay Bridge and DC recovered the scroll.

They had 3-5 raids while we had 1 and AD had 2. Two bars to one.
    Edited by Ahtu on June 1, 2020 8:17PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Giljabrar wrote: »
    "not just a number in a pug Zerg"

From the faction that hosted Homicide, Xan's Army, and Chapterhouse. Lol
    Vara wrote: »
    Join DC if you like losing !!!

What if I have a crush on DC and don't mind losing...?