The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA] Inexperienced and want to learn - looking for casual PvP/PvE Guild

Santargria
Hello all,

I've been around since beta, on and off.

I'm not very good at min/maxing or PvP but I would like to learn more PvP and stuff. Heck, I'm not very good at PvE either but I can survive vet and trials... sometimes :)

Anyway, I'm a mature player (meaning I'm an old fart) looking for a mature guild (not really interested in drama) and prefer a casual no requirement type of guild (if that even exists anymore).

I play various times day/night as I'm retired (I meant it I'm an old fart) and do enjoy grouping, normal/vet dungeons, trials etc. however I do solo more than anything which is not necessarily by choice

I hope there is a group out there interested in a player such as myself.

Thanks in advance for reading

• NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Santargria wrote: »
    Hello all,

I've been around since beta, on and off.

I'm not very good at min/maxing or PvP but I would like to learn more PvP and stuff. Heck, I'm not very good at PvE either but I can survive vet and trials... sometimes :)

Anyway, I'm a mature player (meaning I'm an old fart) looking for a mature guild (not really interested in drama) and prefer a casual no requirement type of guild (if that even exists anymore).

I play various times day/night as I'm retired (I meant it I'm an old fart) and do enjoy grouping, normal/vet dungeons, trials etc. however I do solo more than anything which is not necessarily by choice

I hope there is a group out there interested in a player such as myself.

Thanks in advance for reading

hi there! Not exactly sure how social of a guild you're seeking cuz technically we don't really talk much in our Discord unless it's for Trials or PVP grouping (and/or chatting about new ESO updates---like 'Greymoor' upcoming, for example! )

...But anyways, you still might wanna check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

And feel free to friend-request me @Nee in-game or send me forum PM (to NeeScrolls ) with any further questions. Best of luck either way and WELCOME to ESO! B)