The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon Requests. Please and Thanks!

solidstate77ub17_ESO
1. "Unspent champion points" display, with or without alerts, on the main screen. I can't tell you how many times I've caught myself playing my 15 alts with 30-300 unspent champion points. A set-able value, such as 10+, for an alert would be a bonus.

2. A way to see your current "Leads" more efficiently than the current method, which is having to travel to each zone to check.
  • spekdah
    spekdah
    ✭✭✭
    2. A way to see your current "Leads" more efficiently than the current method, which is having to travel to each zone to check.

To extend this, also show the leads expiry date. At least until ZOS shows it. Thought they dropped this feature but apparently it's still there.

I would have thought they would have at least extended it on release, giving people 90 days for gold/ultimate leads as it requires max level.