The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-NA] WTB Clockwork Magnifier, Handheld 100k

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
Well, I can't find this magnifier, and I have no idea where to ask to buy one, so here we are!

And I would prefer not to have to farm it myself, so if anyone is willing to sell one for 100k, I am WILLING.

Assuming posting a WTB request is fine? I assume it's fine. Might be the wrong forum, but it's housing related, so.

Pls help @BlissfulDelusions
Edited by BlissfulDeluge on May 30, 2020 10:43AM
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.