The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trouble / Bug with Master Antiquity

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
So I found a Master level Antiquity in Summerset called Alinor Allemande. I did the scry, found the digsite and dug out the artifact. However, I am not being awarded completion of this. I repeated the digging process 5 times, each time successfully finding the artifact and 2 times I not only found the artifact but 1 or 2 bonus items and still fail it saying that I ran out of time. Is this broken??? Does it require me to find more bonus items to award completion of this Master Antiquity. I don't get it. I submitted a bug report yesterday but still have not heard back from ZOS
Ad Victoriam!
  • thechiefisback
    thechiefisback
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem in stros m'kai with dwemer star map. I think it's a bug. After the 4th time it worked and it counted as completed.

But can you tell me how exactly you can get the lead for Alinor Allemande?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The master antiquity digging is desynched. Unearthing the glowing ground in a diagonal rectangle will complete it, but it doesn't necessarily align with the visualization of the chest.

Hopefully they fix it soon. It's annoying, but they are possible to complete.

One hint is to use your extra auger chances to determine where exactly it "is" according to ZoS, by making them glow green.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points