The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Unweaver and Infiltrator. A second look.

MindOfTheSwarm
MindOfTheSwarm
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently came up with a build that ran both of these sets. Basically I run them on my Stamblade. With Empower, from Ambush I can then follow up with a 9500 Light Attack and thats before Crit damage is taken into account, on Crit I am hitting for 20k. This has led to some impressive damage in a short space of time in PVP.

These are underrated sets when paired together.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I recently came up with a build that ran both of these sets. Basically I run them on my Stamblade. With Empower, from Ambush I can then follow up with a 9500 Light Attack and thats before Crit damage is taken into account, on Crit I am hitting for 20k. This has led to some impressive damage in a short space of time in PVP.

These are underrated sets when paired together.

You can use one of those with vma lightning staff on magsorc to hit ppl for 6-10 k heavy attack ticks.

Pretty good sets :D
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering about putting these on a werewolf beserker, I wonder how the increase to damage gets applied/buffed in werewolf form.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    I've been wondering about putting these on a werewolf beserker, I wonder how the increase to damage gets applied/buffed in werewolf form.

It would be the same increase. But I think the Blood Moon set would be better if you are spamming Light Attacks. The Infiltrator and Unweaver are better if weaving skill which NB's are.
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets should get a buff like the sergeant set esp since it has 0 offensive stats aside from crit chance
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinxxND wrote: »
    Sets should get a buff like the sergeant set esp since it has 0 offensive stats aside from crit chance

Sergeant Set is something that needs a significant buff yes, but then again a lot of old sets need buffing.

Currently Sergeant's Mail grants 2257, this is not that much of an increase on something as slow as a heavy attack, it should be buffed but not too much that it becomes overpowered. I would maybe buff it to about 3757, but have it only apply to melee heavies.

For ranged builds they could create alternative sets. For Example:

Y'ffre's Prodigy:

(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (5 items) Your fully charged bow heavy attacks deal an extra 3000 damage and will always be a Critical Strike.

(Would need to be this much as any less would make it obsolete with Snipe doing more damage.)

Huntress' Adrenaline:

(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 Items) When you dodge roll, you become filled with adrenaline, increasing your bow Light Attack damage by 30% and attack speed by 75%.

Destructive Overcharge:

(2 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (3 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (5 Items) Your fully charged Destruction Staff Heavy Attacks take an extra 2 seconds to charge up but deal an extra 5000 damage.