The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spell Parasite set and Mist Form..

mzprx
mzprx
✭✭✭✭✭
howdy folks,

i have a question regarding the combination in the title. Mist Form (Vampire skill) disables my Magicka recovery, but sets like Hollowfang Thirst are supposed to mitigate that. so does Spell Parasite work the same? meaning, will it restore my Magicka even in Mist Form? on top of that, does Channeled Focus (Templar skill) work in Mist Form?

any and all input will be much appreciated..
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All magicka restoration from sets and abilities still works during mistform, as long as it is not your magicka recovery stat.
    So yes, spell parasite and channeled focus do work, which is why Templar is so annoying to deal with.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mzprx wrote: »
    howdy folks,

i have a question regarding the combination in the title. Mist Form (Vampire skill) disables my Magicka recovery, but sets like Hollowfang Thirst are supposed to mitigate that. so does Spell Parasite work the same? meaning, will it restore my Magicka even in Mist Form? on top of that, does Channeled Focus (Templar skill) work in Mist Form?

The Desert Rose set gives a large amount of direct Magicka return when you take damage.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mzprx wrote: »
    howdy folks,

The Desert Rose set gives a large amount of direct Magicka return when you take damage.

After extensive in-combat PvP testing of Desert Rose, I found that you can expect the equivalent of 600 Magic Regen. This is about half of its theoretical maximum, not bad at all.

Edited by Emma_Overload on May 29, 2020 11:16PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last I checked mist form only blocks magicka return and heals from "directed" effects, meaning all passive ones like healing or mag return from briarheart, bahraha curse and other sets, and things like magicka steal or lifesteal (bloodfountain) still work.

Always wondered if that was intentional or not myself, but hey...You never know when the balance consistency of the game is like watery mashed potatoes.