The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

high king [SPOILER]

Lithlidessa444
last night i gave up on actually killing him. today i logged back in with new plan. tried it.. still cannot kill him. cannot leave arena without logging out? is it glitched? tried everything

[Edited for spoiler tag]
Edited by ZOS_Mika on May 29, 2020 7:26PM
  • Lithlidessa444
    what is the spoiler tag for pls?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is the spoiler tag for pls?

You don't want to spoil the main quest contents for players (including myself) who haven't actually gone through the questline yet, @Lithlidessa444.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Amiinidar
    Amiinidar
    Soul Shriven
    last night i gave up on actually killing him. today i logged back in with new plan. tried it.. still cannot kill him. cannot leave arena without logging out? is it glitched? tried everything

[Edited for spoiler tag]

I've been trying to kill the high king for 2 days now ... same thing everytime ... I get him to low life and then he says "How can this be? and seems to disappear to reappear fully restored and everything is reset ... I tried to kill him FOUR times in a row today - same result each time ... any suggestions ...
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue, sort of... I died and the princess did not return when I came back. I ended up abandoning the quest while the depleted high king was ranting, and did the whole thing again without the death... the Princess is the key to ending it...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...