Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exceptionally Smug AD Win (Once Again)

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to everyone who put in effort this campaign to make it a good one for our return to AD.

EP and DC were competitive throughout, and it was only the last couple of hours that decided it. The past 24 hours have taught us that even at the end of the campaign, the wise words of Sarenvog apply:
darock55 wrote:
AD for both 30 day campaigns.. In my opinion 30 day campaigns are all that matter. Every day reds and blues "purple" AD. Every day we tear both factions a new one. Keep it up little boys, because I need the AP :)
darock55 wrote:
Hi Reds from General Sarenvog. How does it feel ? We take everything you own dear and true to ur red hearts... DURING THE NIGHT.. JUST LIKE YOU TRY AND FAIL TO DURING THE DAY! WE HAVE FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA AND YOU ONLY HAVE GIANT SPIDERS WHO WANT TO COME AND EAT YOU!
darock55 wrote:
You know what the difference is between EP and AD. We did it RIGHT IN UR FACES WHEN YOUR WHOLE REALM WAS POP LOCKED!!!!
Eat it... EAT IT.. HOW DOES IT FEEL ????? Well it feels pretty damn good from the AD side :):):smiley:
darock55 wrote:
SO here is the point and question: If you keep getting wooped by me and my guild, why do you keep trying to double team us and fight us?
First off know this: YOU WILL NOT AND I REPEAT NOT KEEP US FROM 1ST PLACE 2 MONTHS IN A ROW.
Second off : AD has more skilled players than EP and DC. So don't double team us or else...... YOU WILL GET REKT.

If anyone has anything exceptionally smug to say, lets make @Ghostbane proud and add it to this thread :smiley:

FOR THE HONOUR OF SARENVOG!
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Almost as good as "the" post XD I wonder how many don't know these days.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost as good as "the" post XD I wonder how many don't know these days.

The toxicity these days is a bit too serious... not like the good old days where people had to try.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason DC was 'competitive' is because of the low pop bonus. As for the campaign being decided in the last hours... uh no. AD systematically nightcapped & emptied scroll for the last 10 days of the campaign, and that's why it won. There's absolutely nothing 'competitive' when your faction spends 3-5 hours a day at 1 bar vs a poplocked faction.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont talk bad about AD...!

[Snip]

[Edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 26, 2020 4:19PM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe You didn't get the joke.. Look up Sarenvog's old posts and smug win threads.
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    Some just don't get good quality humor lol. I think we do need some humor from the lord himself tho...@ghostbane WE SUMMON THEE!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just a bit in "woaaah"-mode, I was under the impression you had to be 18+ to play, but those quotes are, errrrrhm! Only thing worse then a bad looser, is a bad winner.

I've seen better sportsmanship playing Ludo with five-yearolds :(

...And then people wonder why I can't be arsed with pvp anymore - Point proven. :s

Edit: And I'm even AD :|
    Edited by InaMoonlight on May 26, 2020 2:06PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD WIN FOREVER !
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone care? Like saying whoever values their freetime least and stuck with ESO wins the years-past-mattering trophy lol
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Does anyone care?

You've been around long enough that you should remember Sarenvog..

At least I laughed at this post, and that's what's important.
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    At least I laughed at this post, and that's what's important.
    You're letting us know you laughed at your own post?

If you wanna do this right, we need some reds or blues ranting about nightcapping, or my personal favorite, ranting about AD stacking 3 full guild zergs at an empty Drakelowe every NA prime time.
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xylena I believe that we have all been around long enough that we can acknowledge that there is little to no value in forums discussions other than personal entertainment or occasionally the misguided attempt to help some people that usually turns into yet more poop slinging - which can be its own entertainment.

I am expressing my happiness at providing my own entertainment, as the state of the game for the past few days certainly hasn't contributed to it..
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every faction still thinks the other two are conspiring against them. SMH
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Every faction still thinks the other two are conspiring against them. SMH

I recently switched from AD to DC to play with a longtime ESO friend and it went from “damn that team purple!” to “oh look, team orange at it again”. No doubt that EP players often complain about team green. 😆
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zMADoKE.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons