The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One EU Savior of Elsweyr Xbox Achievement not unlocking

Saren_Arterius
I have the ESO Achievement but the corresponding Xbox Achievement is not unlocking. I have obviously tried resetting my console and the like, and no, it has not made any difference. I have seen a couple of other people with this issue on the subreddit and I would like to encourage people to login and contribute to this thread to confirm that this is neither an isolated incident nor just a problem that can be ignored.

I went through this exact same thing with the Artaeum Vault collectibles Achievement last year, but unlike that which I could redo in the space of a couple of hours with a guide (on another character), I am not doing everything in Northern Elsweyr all over again.

Please fix this posthaste.

Also, don't palm this off on Microsoft and blame their servers. I got disconnected and kicked out of the Mulaamnir fight earlier even though my (quite expensive) internet connection was fine. I'm 99% certain this is a ZoS issue, so let's not play the deflection game here.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 30, 2022 5:37PM
  • Saren_Arterius
    So, after having looked into this further, it turns out that no-one has unlocked the Achievement on Xbox One since 5th November. I guess Dragonhold broke a lot of things, didn't it?

You can make the fix retroactive if you cause it rescan/recheck the earned Achievements, much like how it worked when you started selling Skyshard Skill Points. No-one should have to do it all over again.

Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye on this. The servers are down for maintenance in about 10 hours. I'm hoping for an update soon.
  • CallMeTrinity23
    @Saren_Arterius This happened/ is happening to me. I unlocked the Savior of Elsweyr achievement in game on 11/22/19, but didn't get the xbox achievement for 100 gamerscore. This is definitely a fault on the ZoS side, and I confirmed it with Microsoft after a 30 minute trial and error bout. I already submitted 2 tickets to ZoS and have not heard anything back; so I'm not even sure this is getting the attention it deserves. It is frustrating to go through all that effort and not be awarded your due.

How do you rescan/recheck your earned achievements? It sounds like you're saying to refresh your achievements list, but I can't figure out how to do that.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I’ve submitted tickets and posted in here about it too.
  • Saren_Arterius
    Well, the 27GB "Patch" today didn't solve the issue. I can't imagine how people with capped internet cope with such frequent massive downloads.

@CallMeTrinity23 : The rescan for Achievements is done by ZoS, not us. Essentially, they just make the game recheck every Xbox user's in-game (ESO) Achievements, or more efficiently, just ask it to check for Savior of Elsweyr specifically. It should pop in-game again for everyone on Xbox One, but anyone who didn't get the corresponding Xbox Achievement will be awarded it (assuming they also fix the underlying issue that caused this problem in the first place).

Whilst they don't like to implement retroactive fixes that cause rescans on every active player due to the temporary detrimental effect it can have on the servers, in this case, an ever-increasing number of players are encountering this issue daily and the game time required to unlock it is fairly substantial, so implementing a check that will make the server a bit laggier for a day or so is both fair and warranted imo, given the number of affected players and their time invested to accomplish this.

Also, remember to ask anyone else you've encountered with this issue to login to these forums and post here. Hopefully we'll get an actual fix for this soon, and it may not even require another 27+GB patch to implement (though it probably will, I'm guessing).
  • MaxiMystery
    MaxiMystery
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my partner didn't get the xbox achievement savior of elsweir eighter. Annoying
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it.
    Staff Post
  • CallMeTrinity23
    Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it.

Thank you for the update! We all appreciate it!
  • Saren_Arterius
    Now that they've acknowledged this, that doesn't mean we're necessarily getting a good fix soon. It's great that they're working on it, but I'd still like to urge more people to file tickets about this issue and post about it here. There are no guarantees that the fix will be retroactive, so the more support we have, the better.

Anyway, I'm glad this got some attention.
  • P1N3
    P1N3
    Soul Shriven
    I unlocked the title and achievement in game on 4.12. but still haven't unlocked the Xbox achievement, submitted a ticket. Hope we won't have to do everything again to get the achievement..
  • CallMeTrinity23
    Are there any updates regarding this issue?
  • KrayzieBone_88
    KrayzieBone_88
    ✭✭✭
    Very frustrating I have same issue for same achievement. I also just finished all of Wrothgar and somehow didn’t get the “Wrothgar Adventurer” achievement for doing 27 quests even though I got the “Hero of Wrothgar” achievement which required doing 40 quests. Sooo frustrating. Nooo way can I stand going back and redoing two entire zones for the achievements.

I am on Xbox One X on NA server.
    Edited by KrayzieBone_88 on January 23, 2020 5:08PM
  • thegenuinebuzz
    Just a heads up, this still isn’t fixed; so I’d be wary about grinding it, especially as it’s such a long achievement, maybe leave the adventurer achievement one quest away if you’re looking for the XBL achievement. At least until it’s fixed
    XB1 - EU
    Nātsuké - Imperial DragonKnight Tank - Voice of Reason(90K Score), Dro-M'athra Destroyer, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor(190K Score)
    Aéria - Dark Elf Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror (586,000 score)
    Altió - Redguard Sorceror - Flawless Conqueror (585,000 score), Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • P1N3
    P1N3
    Soul Shriven
    When will this issue be fixed?
  • LaurenM
    LaurenM
    Soul Shriven
    I just completed the in-game achievement today and it appears that this is still bugged - no xbox achievement. It’s inexcusable that this has been happening since November with no update/response from Zenimax ...
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Still bugged, just done it, we duod the whole dungeon which was a pain in the butt and we didn't get this achievement.

(PC, EU)
    Edited by HowellQagan on May 10, 2020 3:24PM
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Feral
    Feral
    ✭✭
    Any progress / updates on this and Wrothgar Adventurer achievements? They're both still bugged and listed as discontinued.
    To Oblivion with you!
  • Voidnova
    Voidnova
    ✭✭
    Just finished it. Got the achievement in the game but i didnt get the Xbox achievement .. I hope this gets fixed soon
    Blood for the pact!
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    Greymoor has launched and there is still no fix for this, wrothgar adventurer, or the big score achievement. These have been broken since dragonhold launched. They were able to patch the dragonhold achievements a couple days after they were reported broken yet no action for these. We're all keen to hear some news zenimax.
  • barnabysmithb16_ESO
    Any update or further acknowledgement on all 3 broken achievements? It's been a long time now.
  • Markyshizzle1
    Waiting for Zenimax to acknowledge and work toward a fix
  • IR_CyClonE
    IR_CyClonE
    Soul Shriven
    a week from august 2020 and still not fixed, unacceptable, I've submitted multiple tickets on it, the more ppl do it, the more likely they'll take it seriously.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it’s not fixed
  • shiptile
    shiptile
    Soul Shriven
    i also have the same issue in US server xbox one. i have the in game achievement savior of elsweyr but not the xbox achievement. as soon as i wrote a ticket for this they deleted my ticket and told me to go here. after reading this and searching the internet, this issue has been going on sense elsweyr was released. dont count on this issue ever being fixed.
    thinking of just bombarding them with ticket after ticket of the same issue, maybe that will annoy them so much they will fix it.

ps. as the game gets larger so are the issues. the game may crash before the game finishes.
    Edited by shiptile on July 29, 2020 2:19PM
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. I platined ESO 100% on PS4, bought a Xbox one to do it 100% again, first thing i get is southern eslweyr achievements not unlocking , please FIX YOUR GAME :)
    Im cancelling my ESO Plus on PS4 and Xbox one till the xbox one achievements its fixed.
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Bowmanganie
    Bowmanganie
    ✭✭
    Have done everything in Northern Elsweyr except all the motifs and Sunspire. Has Savior of Elsweyr in game achievement done.j Xbox Achievement has not been awarede. All gold bars are filled on the map. When I hit explore zone nothing pops. A 100g achievement is not something to be trifled with. Maybe Microsoft can get this fixed? If so, then $7.5 billion well spent.
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    The achievement has already been fixed but it is not retroactive. You just have to do it again on another character to get it to pop.
    Have done everything in Northern Elsweyr except all the motifs and Sunspire. Has Savior of Elsweyr in game achievement done.j Xbox Achievement has not been awarede. All gold bars are filled on the map. When I hit explore zone nothing pops. A 100g achievement is not something to be trifled with. Maybe Microsoft can get this fixed? If so, then $7.5 billion well spent.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Now that we finally have a response from ZOS, they have decided to close the forum post instead of saying that they will do anything about the problem.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/533772/why-have-these-three-xbox-achievements-been-broken-since-nov-2019-savior-of-elsweyr#latest

Excellent customer service right there... Well done Zenimax...
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    Now that we finally have a response from ZOS, they have decided to close the forum post instead of saying that they will do anything about the problem.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/533772/why-have-these-three-xbox-achievements-been-broken-since-nov-2019-savior-of-elsweyr#latest

Excellent customer service right there... Well done Zenimax...

It got fixed.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Fozzeyyy wrote: »
    It got fixed.
    Can you show where they have said it has been fixed?
This discussion has been closed.