The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did they fix the game?

IxSTALKERxI
IxSTALKERxI
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Has the performance issues introduced in update 25 (block animation changes) been fixed?
Eg: Unable to cc break, use abilitites, lag etc.
NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Check my other thread a few mins ago.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Swift_One
    Swift_One
    ✭✭
    Did you really expect them to?
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added a login que if that tells you anything
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've made this a poll. 😂
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    no
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's worse than it's ever been. And the nerf to heals only ruined PvP for solos because:

A. They made changes to give everyone base crit resist which means everyone can run more damage with no issues

and

B. They changed server priority so all heals, proc, ult, synergy, etc. are always prioritized over any damage. This is a huge buff to ball groups and HoT stackers and a bigger contribution to the tank meta than anything else.

What ZOS thinks is that this only means a few milliseconds difference in combat between whether a heal or damage will determine death, but in reality, the change lets you have closer to two seconds to react to deadly damage an fully heal up. Whether that is a buff for solo players or not depends on how well you can heal by yourself.

For example this change made my characters able to handle 55 players in LA no shields on a breach [stats: 19k resist, 3k crit resist, no minor or major protection] without blocking (really ZOS...) and no single player can kill me in the game unless I am afk because it will always prioritize my massive healing over any damage they dish out which literally makes my hp bar not budge close to 95 percent of the time I am playing. But depending on how bad the desync and lag is I will die to 5 players :D

But in general the change has made me almost impossible to kill and I am not even using any heal proc sets I could be stacking if I wanted to, since there is little loss of damage in doing so with Hist and Winter's Respite -- two sets that would probably let me reliably tank over 60 players on breach.

It's funny because it goes back to what I said many times about ZOS missing the mark with changes. All they have managed to do is nerf most of the playerbase and overbuff those that used certain builds that aren't common knowledge.

Well they wrecked arch-mage and my hybrids too. So I guess this is my revenge...
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the performance issues introduced in update 25 (block animation changes) been fixed?
    Eg: Unable to cc break, use abilitites, lag etc.

C'mon Stalker... ain't no genie wishes round here. Game's bad mmmkay
    Edited by Alomar on May 28, 2020 11:52AM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Icarus42
    Icarus42
    ✭✭✭
    No its worse now.
    Ebonheart Pact - PC NA - Magicka Sorcerer
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No eta
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU getting huge lag spikes @ZOS_GinaBruno (everyone in zone chat complaining about it) for now i lagged in VDSA , the rift , alikr , BGs , eastmarch,etc... ( had 5 sec delay)
    Edited by Heresyall on May 29, 2020 1:25AM
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
    [center
    -Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel