Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can you earn more than 1 blackreach vanguard motif page a day?

naturebased
naturebased
✭✭✭
If you do multiple skyrim dailies is there a chance to get them in each box or once you get one, you cant get any more no matter how many you do that day? Given how weird and quiet ZOS has been with motif drops lately this has to be asked.
Edited by naturebased on May 28, 2020 8:59PM
  • Das_Co
    Das_Co
    I think it probably is like with the senchal motif, that you only can get one per day. Did those daily quest yesterday on five characters and got the motif page on the second one. And none after that.
    Would make sense that they keep that system of one motif drop per like 20 hours or per day.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should be a guaranteed drop for the first time if so, not a random one and only one.

Far too confusing and annoying, especially considering how hard it is to find Harrowstorms and find help for boss mobs.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • InAMinute
    InAMinute
    ✭✭
    You can get multiple motif pages a day. I got one from both the world boss and delve quests one day last week. Unfortunately I don't have any proof of this to show you, I just noticed it and carried on.

The drop chance is quite low, probably about the same as all the other daily quest drops from the other chapters. I remember doing a lot of those quests when Elswyer came out to get the full motif. And I spent a lot of time bugging those poor Ashlanders for quests to get their motif pages before finally giving in and buying the last three pages.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done 6 dailies a day (on two characters) and haven't gotten a page in the last 7 days... :disappointed:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanguard Motifs have a low drop rate. So it only seems like they are capped at 1 a Day.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bazanar
    bazanar
    i dont think so. it they would have a low drop. the price should be higher. Im just missing the boots. and the other day I remember getting one in a treasure chest. it was odd. but no complaints here.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever had 1 per day from daily quests. But I have had a couple out of Psijiic portals as well.
    PC EU
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do delve daily quests drop different motifs than daily boss quests? For example, only 1 drops weapons, and the other only armor?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the delve/boss dailies both can drop the BRV motif. I really don't think it's capped at one/day, but the drop rate is pretty low. As mentioned above, someone has gone days without even getting one.

I don't think that the HS daily drops the motif, but that it will drop the Greymoor motif once it's added to the game. Incidentally, when testing the Treasures of Skyrim event on PTS yesterday, I got the style mat "Bat Oil" which is used to craft the Greymoor style.