The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

is cyrodil playable on xbox one x?

MrDenimChicken
MrDenimChicken
✭✭✭✭✭
I still have the xbox one. I tried pvping in cyrodil. It's an absolute disaster. Literally every skill has a second delay, sometimes my streak wouldn't even teleport me forward, and dizzying swing usually just gets stuck in that stance where the sword is behind the character.

It's so ridiculously bad I'm at a loss for how this is a product that can be sold on the xbox one.

If I buy the xbox one x (money isn't a question), will the pvp in cyrodil at least be playable enough to be enjoyable? Enjoyable meaning my skills will actually work most of the time and I will feel like I have actual control of my character and the buttons on my controller are there for a reason.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Shanan
    Shanan
    ✭✭✭
    No
    PC EU - Ravenwatch - @Shanan - VON VENGERBERG
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on the one X and it’s much better than the standard one in terms of stable fps, lag and rendering. Cyrodiil is much more stable and the load screens hardly ever appear.

However,

Do I still get skill delays? Yes
    Do my abilities still glitch out and don’t trigger? Yes
    Am I still stuck in combat in 2020? Of course

The problems are on their end not ours.

Don’t buy a one x just for eso performance 😂 It looks 1000% better and I could never go back to eso on a standard console but the X would only be worth it if you have other games that are enhanced aswell
    Edited by WildRaptorX on May 25, 2020 11:28AM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    No, but also because the new console is coming out this year so why waste it on a model that will completely be outdated in a few months?
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be, but no
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it makes you feel any better it isn't much more playable on PC either. Game performance is a total mess. We shall see if Greymoor improves things or not.
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    Everybody is saying no, but I tend to have zero issues when it comes to delay or lag every single day that I play. Maybe it's because I play no-cp, is PC in that bad of a place?
  • AsheronRealaidain
    AsheronRealaidain
    ✭✭✭
    An X will improve some performance like FPS but the issues like skills not working, getting stuck in animation are server issues and have nothing to do with your console. I play on Blackreach and see a lot less of these issues than on Gray Host. Gray Host is literally unplayable, One X or standard makes no difference in that regard.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Asheron Realaidain | Altmer Magsorc
    Wayward Bob | Orsimer Stamplar
    Aerbax Virindi | Dunmer Magblade
    Numuhdira | Redguard Stamsorc
    Borelean Strathelar | Khajiit Stamblade
    Isin Dule | Dunmer MagDK
    Illservian Palacost | Argonian Magplar
    Lord Rytheran | Nord Stamcro
    Antius Blackmoor | Orsimer StamDK
    Xbox One X, NA