The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NA server, still cant access western skyrim

lord_dal
lord_dal
✭✭✭
Im both an eso plus sub, and I always buy the expansions, and from what I understood this issue should have been fixed now, anyone else still have the same problem?
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    forgot to write that I do have acces to greymoor/skyrim on the same account on the eu server
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @lord_dal,

We are aware of the issue you're describing and it should be fixed after tomorrow morning's maintenance. We are addressing account and situations in exactly the state you've mentioned, along with some of the remaining cases of players who purchase Greymoor but cannot access the content/zone.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @lord_dal,

We are aware of the issue you're describing and it should be fixed after tomorrow morning's maintenance. We are addressing account and situations in exactly the state you've mentioned, along with some of the remaining cases of players who purchase Greymoor but cannot access the content/zone.

the maintenance is now done, but I still cant access greymoor content, its still locked, and I need to upgrade, even when I bought the expansion, and Im a eso plus sub.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lord_dal wrote: »
    Hi @lord_dal,

the maintenance is now done, but I still cant access greymoor content, its still locked, and I need to upgrade, even when I bought the expansion, and Im a eso plus sub.

I think you might need to go through support maybe.
    I would try and do that at least. If I was you.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭

Bold of you to assume we didn't lol. I have the same issue, my ticket is "Waiting on agent".
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @lord_dal,

oh, I did, but as usual I get the standard copy paste reply, whithout the person reading the ticket, so Im trying all over now, to get it solved, I was fine with not having access right away, *** happens, but now Im getting sick of it.
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    god I love support, got a reply on my ticket, you need to buy the expansion...
    not reading the fact that I have bought it, the fact that it is marked as purchased in the store, or the fact that I do have access on the EU server but not NA, third time I have to write back and tell them to read the fricking ticket..
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that still do not have access, can we have your User IDs so we can look into this further?
    Staff Post
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you that still do not have access, can we have your User IDs so we can look into this further?

daolor
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    UserID= being
    Having the ESO+ subscriber, no access to Western Skyrim, new characters spawn in Northern Elsewyr, Crown store shows greyed-out 'purchased' button.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    UserID= being
    Having the ESO+ subscriber, no access to Western Skyrim, new characters spawn in Northern Elsewyr, Crown store shows greyed-out 'purchased' button.

same here with the greyed out "purchased" button, took a look in my account, there it says elsweyr, so somehow something got messed up
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UserID= being

Just to clarify - Greymoor is not included in ESO Plus. You would have needed to purchase it separately.
    Staff Post
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    I did buy it atleast, but it does not show on the site under my account, but I do see "purchased" in the crown store under chapters
  • ValandarTheRed
    ValandarTheRed
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that I CAN'T purchase it is a problem.
  • only4night
    only4night
    Soul Shriven
    @ ZOS_SarahHecker ---- I have bought it via steam and in game it says I have it purchased yet I still get the prompt to purchase upon travel to W Skyrim. Please help :(
  • only4night
    only4night
    Soul Shriven

@only4night
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not reading the fact that I have bought it, the fact that it is marked as purchased in the store, or the fact that I do have access on the EU server but not NA, third time I have to write back and tell them to read the fricking ticket..
    Just as a heads-up, since you didn't mention if this is the first ticket on the matter you've sent in, but the first reply you get in regards to a new ticket will always be a system-generated generic one, NOT one from an actual CS agent. You need to reply to that system-generated reply for it to get escalated to an actual CS agent.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Just as a heads-up, since you didn't mention if this is the first ticket on the matter you've sent in, but the first reply you get in regards to a new ticket will always be a system-generated generic one, NOT one from an actual CS agent. You need to reply to that system-generated reply for it to get escalated to an actual CS agent.

Also, try not to get too upset about that fact. The system generated, generic responses do serve a purpose. They filter out the *** factor. Or, most of it anyway. This way CS isn't completely clogged up with a bunch of people who essentially didn't plug in the power cord.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »

Also, try not to get too upset about that fact. The system generated, generic responses do serve a purpose. They filter out the *** factor. Or, most of it anyway. This way CS isn't completely clogged up with a bunch of people who essentially didn't plug in the power cord.

If I had received the auto reply right away I would not be irritated, but waiting half a day just to get a reply that has never helped me, on any ticket I have made, that is a massive waste of time imo, and it's not the first reply that is like that, often I can write back and get another 3 mails without the support person actually reading the ticket
  • Hugzmymagic

Pr-purchased 6 day's ago and still no access to Western Skyrim or ability to accept quest even after this patch today 5-29-20. This is getting very annoying. If you want I can give you my purchase # too. I have opened several in game tickets and have not gotten any responses at all. Please get this fixed ASAP. It really sucks to pay an extra $40 for nothing while paying $15 a month expected better treatment.
    @Hugzmymagic
    Edited by Hugzmymagic on May 29, 2020 8:34AM
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭
    forgot to write that I do have acces to greymoor/skyrim on the same account on the eu server

How many "maintenances" have they done for pc? Just asking, since XBOX goes June 9. I'm going to keep track of how much money they're stealing from me in downtime.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »

Not to mention those for whom submitting tickets seems to be almost a full-time occupation.
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    I am having same issue, pre-purchased Greymoor back in March and when I try to zone to Skyrim says I need to purchase expansion and crown store says already purchased. game ID is @wyndfoot Please help this is frustrating!
  • Jking.Kingdomnub19_ESO
    Jking.Kingdomnub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My user ID is farren12.

I am an ESO+ subscriber, I have no access to Western Skyrim, new characters spawn in Northern Elsewyr, and the Crown store shows a grayed-out 'purchased' button.
  • Erandhir
    Erandhir
    Soul Shriven
    User ID: erandhir

I bought the CE from steam. It say Purchased in the game store, also Purchased on the steam DLC list. Can't access to greymoor or my CE Items.

• temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    userID @elyxin

It indicates ingame that I have purchased it. under the crown store the expansion is listed as "purchased" yet I can't travel there. My account
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of people in here suffering the same confusion, so here's a reminder: The Crown Store is still experiencing this visual bug. It's on you to remember whether you actually purchased this chapter or not (and ZOS will likely need proof of purchase to help you).
    ESO+ does not grant you access to Greymoor. If you did not buy this chapter, you are not meant to have access to it and are only experiencing the aforementioned visual bug in the Crown Store.
    Edited by Raisin on May 31, 2020 2:35AM
  • coulterk
    coulterk
    ✭✭

userid @coulterk

I am an ESO+ subscriber.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    I see a lot of people in here suffering the same confusion, so here's a reminder: The Crown Store is still experiencing this visual bug.

It's more than a visual bug confined to the Crown Store.
    If you didn't purchase it, and the store says it's purchased, the Solitude Wayshrine shows as discovered and you can click it to try to port there. The port will fail but with no feedback whatsoever.
    If you try to Travel to Player, then you get the proper message that the Chapter is locked.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on May 31, 2020 5:16AM
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    coulterk wrote: »

userid @coulterk

I am an ESO+ subscriber.

eso plus does not include the latest chapter greymoor... it only includes dlcs which are smaller content releases....

chapters are the equivilent of expansions and will need to be purchases even if you have eso plus. ...

after a year or so when the next expansion releases the previous expansion becomes a dlc due to the fact of ti being old content such is the case with eslswyr

its only showing purchased due to a bug in the store, it is doing this for everyone, even if you have not purchased it... its a visual bug and if you have not purchased the chapter greymoor either on steam or the eso website you are not entitled to access