The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning End Game Player - Looking for Established PVE (Dungeon/Trials) /PVP & Trader Guild

Noctiic
Noctiic
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I’m a returning player, been around since the start of ESO on console and made the transition to PC a couple of years ago. Due to changes in a few things IRL I had to step away from the game for a bit and most/all of my guilds has dropped me from the rosters. I’m back now and looking to get into PVE/trial guilds geared towards endgame. I will more than likely be bringing a a friend as well eventually if there is space. We are both experienced end game players that normally filled the DPS roles in our past guilds, however we have characters across all roles. We had completed most/all content up to the release of Elswyr, with my roommate running vet sunspire quite frequently. I was never able to make it in for a run, as this is when the changes to my schedule were starting. Basically what we are looking for are guilds that still do trials for perfected gear runs, veteran dungeons arenas (vBRP and vDSA) that are willing to guide/teach As we were not able to run some of the content before as we always had a very limited roster of (vet ready) dungeon/trials players. We were both averaging around 50-70k dps at the time that elsewyr dropped on a raid dummy (Mag Sorc/Magblade/Stam DK/Magplar). I have one of every class, Magicka and stam, a tank And a healer character (tank and healer need to be geared, and I need a little coaching for those roles as my experiences in dungeons/trials have been from a DPS perspective).

We are also looking to do PVP, and would like to have a guild that does regular large scale as well as BG’s. We have an advanced understanding of our PVP builds, however, we would both be open to coaching and guidance as we had been primarily PVE players before (outside of getting our 25k AP for the transmute geode and weekly BG’s).

As for trading, I have 18 characters, and a master crafter. I generally do writs daily, and can make either trade guild sell/purchase requirements.

Forgot to note:
CP: 810
ESO+ and all Expansions Owned
All maelstrom weapons obtained
Flawless Conqueror Title Obtained
Almost all vHM completed (lack a few due to not having tank/healer for runs)
Have almost all monster sets, excluding those that came out after hiatus.

Not elitist, however, I do take pride in efficiency and will personally be running the best build for clearing content that I can. I also enjoy fun runs, as I have also cleared almost all vHM 2-man with my friend mentioned in earlier.

We just want to find an endgame oriented PVE guild that will help us grow further as players and be willing to still teach/run some of the older content that we were not able to get completed Or that still needs to be farmed for sets, in the past. Thanks to all who view this, cheers.

- Noctiic
Edited by Noctiic on April 25, 2020 5:05PM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noctiic wrote: »

I’m a returning player, been around since the start of ESO on console and made the transition to PC a couple of years ago.

I will more than likely be bringing a a friend as well eventually if there is space. We are both experienced end game players that normally filled the DPS roles in our past guilds,

We are also looking to do PVP, and would like to have a guild that does regular large scale as well as BG’s. We have an advanced understanding of our PVP builds,

As for trading, I have 18 characters, and a master crafter. I generally do writs daily,

Forgot to note:
    All maelstrom weapons obtained
    Flawless Conqueror Title Obtained
    Almost all vHM completed (lack a few due to not having tank/healer for runs)
    Have almost all monster sets, excluding those that came out after hiatus.

Not elitist, however, I do take pride in efficiency and will personally be running the best build for clearing content that I can. I also enjoy fun runs, as I have also cleared almost all vHM 2-man with my friend mentioned in earlier.

We just want to find an endgame oriented PVE guild that will help us grow further as players and be willing to still teach/run some of the older content that we were not able to get completed Or that still needs to be farmed for sets, in the past. Thanks to all who view this, cheers.

- Noctiic

hey there! Our guild probably isn't enough hardcore scheduled type of a guild that i think you're seeking but...you might wanna check us out here sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

Obviously, we would be lucky to have a player of your caliber, experience, & dedication, particularly since i just lost 1 of my longtime officers (RL reasons) and i've been trying to find someone to be our designated Trials Initiater/Organizer ....So, i figured it couldn't hurt anything to post here just in case maybe u guys had an extra guild-slot (of the max 5) you'd consider using for a more "casual" type guild like ours. B)

Anyways, see my OP in that thread ^ and feel free to friend-request me @Nee in-game or send me forum PM (to NeeScrolls ) with any further questions if u guys are interested. Best of luck to you either way and WELCOME BACK to ESO!

Edited by NeeScrolls on April 26, 2020 10:43AM
  • Noctiic
    Noctiic
    Soul Shriven
    Ok will do! Thanks for the reply! I have plenty of room on the guild roster atm so I will reach out when I get back online. Play schedule is a little crazy atm, just due to work and COVID lol thanks again!
  • xAlice021
    xAlice021
    Hey there, a few friends and I have created an endgame trials guild and would love to have someone of your experience. We are a casual bunch that like to game and chat. We have members that have cleared most vet trials HM. If this sounds like something you want to be part of feel free to add me @xAlice021
  • Noctiic
    Noctiic
    Soul Shriven
    @xAlice021 ok thank you for your reply:) I’ll send you an invite when I get on after maintenance this morning!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there @Alice021, I’m of. Guild, smaller in nature, not exist it, but wanting to grow a team. I’m in EST, not sure where you are? Maybe we could be a fit? My mains are my healers
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I’m looking for a smaller guild, sorry bad typing
  • Reten
    Reten
    Hey if you’re still looking for a guild, I have a fairly new group that could probably use two dps. We try to run with the same group but if you’re not interested in the commitment we post runs for weekly/hear every once in awhile. Looking at doing vCR +3 when we get a good group together.

My name in game is @Reten
  • Noctiic
    Noctiic
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I’m full on my roster, however I’ll add you in game. I’m always game for making new acquaintances or filling a slot if needed. Easiest way to contact is always through discord anyway. Guild chat just gets missed or overlooked most of the time in my case.

I’m sitting currently at 46k-51k dps on the 6mil and ~80k-85k on the atro depending on the class I’m playing.
  • Reten
    Reten
    okay my discord name is reten#0001