The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot play in gray host

Barbaran
Barbaran
✭✭✭✭
How have you allowed you main 'end game's pvp campaigns preformance to drop so drastically?
No, it is not my internet, or saved data, it's on your end.

Press skills and they do not respond, using abilities has turned into RNG, combat is a guessing game, it's horrid.
When a skill like dizzying swing is used my character holds it behind his back for 3-4 seconds before actually following through.
Spammable instant skills feel like they have a 1.5 second cast time, and this has been going on for months, some would argue years, but it's never been THIS bad.

Your 'preformance patch' fixed the blue screens that were introduced the previous patch, but that was it... Gray host is unplayable if you actually want to PLAY, at the moment it's left to large groups that smash one button on their controller repeatedly and wait to see what happens.
Fix the preformance, focus on it. We don't want the shiney things right now, make the game actually function.
I for one would buy crowns and stuff if the game worked, but it's so broken I'm just waiting for it's downfall at the moment, it doesn't feel worth spending extra money on because the game population could stop tommorrow, the people are getting tired of the bad preformance and looking elsewhere to spend their money
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    where does it say Greyhost is "end game" PvP?
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    where does it say Greyhost is "end game" PvP?

In a post towards ZoS asking why a game we all love plays so horrible, without criticizing anything but the poor preformance...

You decide to pick out one thing to try and start an argument about.... Lol
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its literally the 1st thing you say, hardly "picking it out" and a valid question without argument
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's literally a post about preformance. And your only comment is to start an argument about something you disagree with.
    Gray host is champion enabled pvp, 'main campaign' full champion points and levels,. Nothing restricted. If that's not 'end game' pvp in ESO then I don't know what is.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well i thank you for your answer and clarification on the point :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Covid-19 pandemic is causing new records of high data / internet traffic, as more people are accessing the Internet throughout the day and as more people are staying home. Due to the current high Internet network utilization, connection difficulties may arise when playing online titles, such as The Elder Scrolls Online. This can specifically be more apparent for users who reside in apartment buildings, large cities, or more congested regions.

If you are experiencing high Latency / Lag while playing The Elder Scrolls Online, try our troubleshooting steps located here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet these issues pre dated the stay at home orders

@ZOS_BillE :trollface:
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

@ZOS_BillE :trollface:

Yup.
    Edited by Barbaran on May 27, 2020 1:16AM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

They sure did - Feb 5th is when the horror began, which (not coincidentally) was the date PS4 Patch v1.56 dropped

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/511364/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-56

They broke it with that update (which fixed the blue screens and introduced this awful "input delay"

Ever since then, the simple act of walking through a door has become a channeled ability.
    PS4NA