Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

does Rolis Epic envelope include all furnishing plans`?

bazanar
bazanar
Hi

I wonder if i can find all furnishing plans by buying envelopes from faustina and Rolis. I heard someone in chat mentioning that rolis epic envelope include from all the game. there is still a RNG factor, but all plans can be found by opening rolis. I already found all plans that drop from the envelopes that sell faustina.

is this true? Im still only 44 plans missing. and farming dwemer plans is getting really tiresome.

can someone please confirm me this info. at least i can give it a try with the envelopes. I mean i have saved 7000 vouchers for the new plans. :smiley:
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not all plans drop from Faustina and Rolis.

Ayleid and Dwarven for sure do not.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • bazanar
    bazanar
    tnx. that made a lot more sense.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb Ancient Empires Envelopes for Ayleid and Dwarven plans!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    wtb Ancient Empires Envelopes for Ayleid and Dwarven plans!

+1M to this!

Also, no green plans drop from those documents, so those you will have to farm or buy. There are only 2 greens I'm missing, both from Murkmire, which doesn't have very many good farming spots, and the good ones involve stealing.

There is also the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted, which drops from the Elsweyr prologue dailies, and the Redguard Canister, Gilded, which I understand was released with Morrowind, but I'm not sure if it drops only in Vvardenfell or in the base game zones. I also don't have the Redguard Spittoon, Gilded, but I'm not sure if that was also added with MW or I just haven't been lucky to find it at guild traders.

Oh, and then there are the plans that drop from the dungeons. Some Hircine-related ones from Wolfhunter(?) and then some Elsweyr ones from Wrathstone(?). They are all blue/purple. Oh, and the Blackmarrow table from an earlier dungeon.