The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So, about Proudspire....

Bayuol
Bayuol
Seen a lot of people in my guilds and in zone comparing Proudspire to other houses and after looking around....is it really supposed to be 6k crowns? That just doesn't seem right for the room we get. Unless I missed something.

I know I am not the only one thinking that, just by reading west skyrim's zone chat....
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Proudspire is a house, you are talking about the inn room.
  • Bayuol
    Bayuol
    Proudspire is a house, you are talking about the inn room.

I went right to proudspire from the house tab and it is very small. Lot of people complaining in zone. Or is there a proudspire inn too?
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost exactly the same size and cost as Alinor Town Crest House
  • Bayuol
    Bayuol
    It's almost exactly the same size and cost as Alinor Town Crest House

I wouldn't say so. Used EHT to measure floor space and Alinor has nearly twice the amount of room to place items on the floor.

Also was not a big fan of Alinor. Just feels like we're not getting much for the price.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you have the relevant achievement you'll be able to purchase Proudspire with gold
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was wondering how it compared to Alinor Crest, which is the same crown price. I didn't do any measuring but just thinking about the floor space on each floor, as well as the much larger outdoor space, it seemed to me that Proudspire is quite a bit smaller.

But, it's still considered a large home, so 600 slots should go fairly far. I wish they had given us the child's bedroom on the top floor, which was added with the Homestead update in Skyrim. That would have made it a bit more comparable in size, though not by much.