The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Option to cancel eso plus on yourwebsite is just not there

GargOysteinYikernes
GargOysteinYikernes
Soul Shriven
I've even found some screenshot somewhere with cancel button, but all I see is "prolong subscription. Maybe this is due to combining my steam account?

All in all, I want eso plus cancelled for renewal
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the account page, you just choose to not automatically re-sub. It’s not really a cancel
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're currently performing maintenance right now so the page is down. But it's right there on the account page just like @kylewwefan said.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • GargOysteinYikernes
    GargOysteinYikernes
    Soul Shriven
    Can't say thanks yet. But basically the idea is to somehow pick non reneval, then save?
  • GargOysteinYikernes
    GargOysteinYikernes
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry for double post, i cleared my bank account and that was the only way. Now my account is so bugged I can't even open support ticket :o
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it's under account > subscriptions > manage membership
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I can't cancel or pause mine either, just change my recurring membership... I opened a support ticket and it's been thrown around for a week between different employees who don't know how to help me lol. Well at least you're not alone.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer