The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kill 100 players while inside the Imperial City?

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
I am a pretty avid Achivement hunter with just over 26,000 achievement points(sorry for the flex) and I'm working on this one:

"Imperial City Warlord": Kill 100 players while inside the Imperial City.

Well I'll be damned if there isn't some sort of specifics to this behind the scenes because I've completed the Kill 40 players daily quest, kill 20 of X character class, etc.... but I still have only 34 kills to the aforementioned achievement. Is there something that isn't mentioned with it like I need to deliver the killing blow? I need to do at least X % of damage? I'm still reasonably new to PvP and not sure if there's just some sort of component that I'm missing for this particular achievement. Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    I am a pretty avid Achivement hunter with just over 26,000 achievement points(sorry for the flex) and I'm working on this one:

Well I'll be damned if there isn't some sort of specifics to this behind the scenes because I've completed the Kill 40 players daily quest, kill 20 of X character class, etc.... but I still have only 34 kills to the aforementioned achievement. Is there something that isn't mentioned with it like I need to deliver the killing blow? I need to do at least X % of damage? I'm still reasonably new to PvP and not sure if there's just some sort of component that I'm missing for this particular achievement. Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

It likely requires the killing blow. PVP has some weird interpretation of "kills".

The Kill 20 quests behave different than the kill 40 quests for example. There's other achievements that seem to only count killing blows.

Only advice is to just keep plugging away, the more you avoid others in your faction and get kills completely solo the "easier" it should be.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Cres wrote: »

It likely requires the killing blow. PVP has some weird interpretation of "kills".

The Kill 20 quests behave different than the kill 40 quests for example. There's other achievements that seem to only count killing blows.

Only advice is to just keep plugging away, the more you avoid others in your faction and get kills completely solo the "easier" it should be.

Yeah I had a feeling it was something along these lines. I'm a Sorc and use Mages Wrath so hopefully that will help going forward.