Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymoor -- Guide to Scrying and Excavating -- An In-Depth Guide On How to Begin and the Basics

Kartalin
Kartalin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After spending some time on the PTS and having only seen more brief videos about how to actually get started with the two new skill lines in Greymoor, I created a video that highlights the process of starting the quests and getting through the first couple of skill levels. I know that this guide won't be for everyone, especially at 41 minutes in length, and many will want to figure this out themselves. But if you're looking for info on how to really get started with these skills or if you're having trouble, this might be the guide for you. I hope you can find it helpful.

https://youtu.be/9zTfvm4rooM
  • PC/NA
  • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
  • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
  • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
  • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
  • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
  • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
  • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
  • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Ryvyr
    Ryvyr
    ✭✭✭
    Gratitude :>
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The UI has been updated since I made this video and a number of the issues I mentioned have been fixed, but the guide I created above is still valid for any interested.

One thing pointed out to me by my erstwhile Cyrodiilic opponent Frainbog on YouTube is that you can quickslot the Antiquarian's Eye which upon activating it makes it ridiculously easy to find the dig site.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, will check it out later for sure. :)