The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's My Pre-purchase items?

LeoCampero
LeoCampero
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I must be missing something. I pre-purchased the upcoming DLC, downloaded and updated my game, and I cannot find any of the items on any of my characters. I'm supposed to have two pets, a mount, etc. Can you guys please help me? Thank you!
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You only get a mount right away, everything else is when the update releases.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only get a mount right away, everything else is when the update releases.

^This.^

If you're on PC, you'll get the rest of the pre-purchase goodies tomorrow ...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pets, mounts, costumes and mementos won't appear in your inventory - they go into the Collections menu and are then available for all your characters to use.

The preview crown crate will be on the crown crate menu (and will likely only contain a pet and a couple of potions).

The only items which will be mailed to you are the XP scrolls and treasure maps. Bear in mind you will only get one copy of these, not one per character. If you pick them up on a character you don't want to use them you can put them in the bank but you'll only be able to use each one on a single character.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"