The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New NA Guild Knights of Silver is now recruiting!

Trandelyn
Trandelyn
Soul Shriven
Tired of feeling lonely in a guild filled with dozens or hundreds of people that only have a few who ever actually talk? Tired of being ignored and running content with pugs who just zerg everything or solo because you're new and aren't max level yet? Yes? Well, so was I and that is why I founded the Knights of Silver.

I have been playing MMO's for longer than I care to admit at this point lol and I miss the old days when people joined a guild to actually MEET, TALK and get to know people. I miss being more than just another body to fill a role slot in a group and if I can't then being ignored. I miss being around people like me that wanted to experience everything the game had to offer with other awesome people and make actual friendships.

The guild is brand new ( and I am still a bit too lol ), so, can I offer you every Mundus stone, every crafting station all in a huge guild hall? Run you through every bit of content in the game? Nope. But I, and hopefully a few really awesome people, can get there someday together.

So if you are max level or brand new, all are welcome that want to be, want to maybe start something amazing and hopefully build some awesome friendships and memories. Only requirement is being 18+. If interested please feel free either message me ingame or you can also put in an application here at our guildsite, https://eso-kos.shivtr.com/.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Trandelyn
@Trandel_Elent
Edited by Trandelyn on April 26, 2020 3:37AM
  • Trandelyn
    Trandelyn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Everyone!

Just a quick update. We have been growing quite a bit since the first post was put up which is awesome! If there are any tanks/healers or people that would like to start working on that role out there that are looking for a home please feel free to post here are message me in-game :). Hopefully, pretty soon we will be starting on trials and we are just trying to fill out some of the gaps we have in roles.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Trandelyn
    @Trandel_Elent
  • Trandelyn
    Trandelyn
    Soul Shriven
    Update!

Thank you for all the interest from everyone that has seen the post lol. One small favor to ask if you put in an application on our guild site could you please post here and let me know? That way I can get in contact with you easier in-game :).
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted application on your site. @Baybaeckz in game, my healers are my mains, enjoy trials and housing.
  • Trandelyn
    Trandelyn
    Soul Shriven
    Baybaeckz wrote: »
    Submitted application on your site. @Baybaeckz in game, my healers are my mains, enjoy trials and housing.

Sent you a friend invite in game :)
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Received ty