The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amazon Delaying shipments or out of stock

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno So here is a question. Amazon just announced that the only items that are really shipping on time are high demand items and medical supplies. If this lasts as long as people are predicting how is this going to affect the people that pre-ordered the Physical CE of Greymoor from Amazon. I won't be able to play the game until I have the code from it, but if things are delay enough it could be weeks or months before I actually receive the product. Is there any plan in place where people that did pre-order physical copies (I'm assuming most retailers are going to have delays) that we can show a proof of purchase and play on launch day?
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is short term, ending April 5, does not effect what was already in the warehouse.

AFAIK, the real meat of the new Chapter does not release for a month or two, so nothing to ship until then.
    Edited by Nestor on March 17, 2020 8:00PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still shipping what they have. They are not allowing non essential products to be listed by third party sellers like me. They are hiring 100K new people to help. This will shake out.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not saying there will be an issue.

I'm simply wanting to know if they have a plan in place in case something does happen. If it keeps going like it is I could even Amazon shutting down plants. The building I'm in for work will probably be closed soon. It's 9 floors and only 3 currently have people coming in and they shut down the cafeteria and gym for it.

Like I said just wondering, cause it would suck to be charged for my Physical CE, and then not be able to play cause I don't get the code for a couple months or something. Having a plan in place for that where if you can prove proof of purchase they can unlock the game, maybe non of the extras till you get your copy would be nice, but having something ready just in case.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d have to say that given the extreme change we’ve experienced in the last week, we’ve basically gone from ‘normal’ life to enforced solitary confinement, it’s way too early to expect anything concrete to be announced, or for anything that is announced now to be realistic in 2 months time.

I think we’re all going to have to be patient and appreciate that everyone at both ZOS and your purchasing company will be doing everything to ensure your game is delivered on time.

If, for whatever reason, it can’t be, take it on the chin and spare a thought for all those people for whom it might not be the no 1 issue at the time.

Stay safe and have fun.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So as I posted a concern about this.

I just got an email saying there is a delay on my copy until June 17th. This is what I was getting at. So without the Physical Copy the account (at least in years past) won't upgrade me to the CE for the in game items, or really unlock the zone I don't think until I get the physical copy.

This is a problem one that they probably should have foreseen when parts of the world started getting locked down and wondering if they have any plan for it.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does this help?
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

If you have contacted your retailer and find that you are not able to acquire your PC/Mac Physical Collector's Edition of Greymoor before it launches on May 26th, log into the help website and click here to contact Customer Support for assistance. Please note that you will need to provide your proof of purchase to proceed.
    Edited by Raisin on May 20, 2020 2:03PM
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Things that used to take 2 days to ship now take 2 weeks.....
    I know nutting....
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »

Not true I ordered two lights for my garage and a 50ft hdmi cable on Friday. They showed up yesterday. We have actually ordered a lot of stuff from Amzon during this since we couldnt go anywhere and everything was here in 2 or 3 days.

2 weeks? Where are you ordering from?
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxious79 wrote: »

Not true I ordered two lights for my garage and a 50ft hdmi cable on Friday. They showed up yesterday. We have actually ordered a lot of stuff from Amzon during this since we couldnt go anywhere and everything was here in 2 or 3 days.

Amazon. Ordered a replacement shaver for my father, and an audio cable on April 7, and it came on May 5, like they said it would. In line with their "non-essential goods may take up to a month" that they'd said at the time.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on May 20, 2020 3:06PM
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭

Amazon. Ordered a replacement shaver for my father, and an audio cable on April 7, and it came on May 5, like they said it would. In line with their "non-essential goods may take up to a month" that they'd said at the time.

It's been over a month since they had that. Try to keep up.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/amazon-lifts-ban-on-shipping-of-non-essential-products/
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/amazon-lifts-ban-on-shipping-of-non-essential-products/

That's BS.
    Everything I've ordered from Amazon in the last three weeks (long after April 13) took, at the least, 10 days longer than the 2 day norm. One shipment, of an item I have ordered every other month (2-month supply) for the last year, took 2 weeks to arrive.

Edit: TODAY'S order (placed just a few minutes ago) states that they are back to 2-day delivery (for Prime members).
    But they sure as hell haven't been operating that way, everywhere, since mid-April.

Edited by bearbelly on May 20, 2020 9:52PM
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was denied early access by customer support. How can you have proof of payment in full when Amazon only take the payment when they ship preorders ?? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Revokus on May 20, 2020 9:42PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

That's BS.
    Everything I've ordered from Amazon in the last three weeks (long after April 13) took, at the least, 10 days longer than the 2 day norm. One shipment, of an item I have ordered every other month (2-month supply) for the last year, took 2 weeks to arrive.

Edit: TODAY'S order (placed just a few minutes ago) states that they are back to 2-day delivery (for Prime members).
    But they sure as hell haven't been operating that way, everywhere, since mid-April.

Have for me. Sure I've had a couple things scheduled for delivery on a certain day not show up until the next day but I haven't had to wait ten days for anything. Guess I'm just lucky having a distribution center in the area.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads on this topic we'll be closing this one.

If you have contacted your retailer and find that you are not able to acquire your PC/Mac Physical Collector's Edition of Greymoor before it launches on May 26th, log into the help website and click here to contact Customer Support for assistance. Please note that you will need to provide your proof of purchase to proceed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.