The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

anyone know where praxis: khajiit brazier, enchanted drops?

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
n/t edited for spelling
Edited by Iarao on May 5, 2020 3:39AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got mine from the pre-Elsweyr dailies in Cormount, Grahtwood. I was able to do those daily quests after I picked up and completed the Crown store prequel quest starter for Elsweyr.

Otherwise, it is a random drop anywhere in the game, but with a slightly higher chance in the Aldmeri Dominion areas.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on May 5, 2020 5:07AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine from the pre-Elsweyr dailies in Cormount, Grahtwood. I was able to do those daily quests after I picked up and completed the Crown store prequel quest starter for Elsweyr.

Otherwise, it is a random drop anywhere in the game, but with a slightly higher chance in the Aldmeri Dominion areas.

ok ty. cuz i know someone who says he has gotten THREE of them. and i know it is very rare.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »

ok ty. cuz i know someone who says he has gotten THREE of them. and i know it is very rare.

It can happen. The first envelope I ever bought from the master writs vendor had a plan for the Hlaalu bookshelf (the one with books in it). Since then I've found the same plan 3 or 4 times, both from farming and from the envelopes.

A friend of mine was looking for this plan and couldn't find it anywhere. I bought ONE envelope and it had the plan in it. When I contacted him to offer the plan, he said he finally got it, after doing more than 3000 master writs to buy envelopes.

RNG is funny like that.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh that is another option I had not thought of, he could be buying the purple random base game furnishing plan envelopes too.

I am trying to buy up purple Morrowind random envelopes when I can and I’ve got that empty sujamma cup plan at least four times now.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh that is another option I had not thought of, he could be buying the purple random base game furnishing plan envelopes too.

I am trying to buy up purple Morrowind random envelopes when I can and I’ve got that empty sujamma cup plan at least four times now.

mmhmmm icr
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was added with the Elswyer prequel quest. It does not drop from the envelopes, same way the reguard canister, gilded doesn't drop from the envelopes, which was added with the Morrowind chapter.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still after this one too. It is definitely not showing up on guild stores much since the pre-Elsweyr launch period where lots of players were doing those dailies.

edit: I am not sure about it being a random drop anywhere; I've only heard of people getting it from the Elsweyr Prologue dailies myself. It might not be on the other loot tables because it was added with those Prologue Dailies.
    Edited by Mix on May 26, 2020 2:58PM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got one to drop. Saw the price in the Checker. Unsure what to do with it haha
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok so which dailies are the elsw prologue ones?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure how this works now, but after getting the quest for me via the Crown store I think, after completion of the quest there was a questgiver in Elden Root, Cormount from which you could get the daily quest.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how this works now, but after getting the quest for me via the Crown store I think, after completion of the quest there was a questgiver in Elden Root, Cormount from which you could get the daily quest.

ok ty.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭

ok ty.