The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magsorc Pets

McGordon
McGordon
✭✭✭
Will start with a statement that I 95% of my eso play time play as magsorc, so no hate here.
Anyways. Pets has been a problem, and even if I love them when I do pve content (don't do much that) in pvp don't have a lot of love for them. Don't use them in cyro and for months don't use them in BG anymore too. The more I don't play with pets and the more I play against mag sorc pet builds, actually could address these to warden pet too, there is one change that is needed and it's spawn timer. Atm it makes no sense why class can spawn pet and it can stay forever,well until it gets killed. No other spell has that, pets should have duration. It will require more smarter play, and it's not gonna be just free emergency health recovery.
But it means it should be switched to one bar, similar like it is for necro.
Sorry my Sorc brothers, but I think these change should be made
Edited by McGordon on May 24, 2020 9:07PM
  • thedavidventer
    thedavidventer
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t like the sorc pets so I don’t use them. My build is strange but I’m loving it. I play hybrid; Lightning staff DPS aoe stuff on front bar, Restoration staff and Psijic heals on the back bar, no pets. Definitely not a meta build but I have no problem. Can solo most content except for veteran stuff and dlc world bosses, can group heal in normal dungeons just fine (Haven’t tried veteran yet), and... yay, no pets!
    Edited by thedavidventer on May 24, 2020 9:20PM
    David Venter - Digital Creator, macOS Gamer, Graphic Designer, Music Producer
    Official Website | Facebook (Page) | Facebook (Profile) | Instagram | Twitter | Other Links