Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RIP GRAY HOST

kryda
kryda
✭✭✭
Disconnect at every keep & ZOS couldn't care less. feelsbadman
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kryda wrote: »

I couldn't sprint so I killed myself 3x and still couldn't..Logged out and couldn't connect :) working as intended
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's very frustrating. Especially since you spend most of your time on horse simulator then just get disconnected when you finally get somewhere
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Farra-Arrius-Kingscrest is probably the worst area on the map in Cyro. Constant loadscreens, so much texture flicker, and of course : its always laggy!
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't worry.. NEXT PATCH will fix it all
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    don't worry.. NEXT PATCH will fix it all

don't worry.. 2085 PATCH will fix it all

Fixed
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Farra-Arrius-Kingscrest is probably the worst area on the map in Cyro. Constant loadscreens, so much texture flicker, and of course : its always laggy!
    Add dragonclaw. Yeah whats up with those area, somehow loading screens are worst in those area. I got loading screen every few metres.
  • AlAbaster
    AlAbaster
    ✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Yeah whats up with those area, somehow loading screens are worst in those area.

Snow. Anywhere there's snow.
    The Obsolete Man
  • Shorty1861

I am AD and have found the area you mentioned to be bad, but also have issues when I am in the Rayles-Glademist-Warden area as well.

It seems to be that the closer I get to the EP or DC gates the worse the loadscreen issue is.
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »

It's very frustrating. Especially since you spend most of your time on horse simulator then just get disconnected when you finally get somewhere

I laughed but I'm nervous lol
    I have hardly enjoyed the game recently, I just can't pvp. I always dealt with the ping gap between me and people from the US (I'm from South America) in every game that I played, but I can't handle frequent loading screens and disconnects. Also, the ping difference seems to be even greater on ESO, idk, but the delay on skills is huge, I hardly get a fair fight, every 1v1 is a pain for me. Idk whatelse to do, I'm getting really irritated by this and I don't play games to feel bad. Maybe it's time for me to quit ESO for a while...
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player