Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamden Medium Armor NoCP build Suggestions

erio
erio
✭✭✭✭✭
I hate heavy armor with a passion, and im new to stamden, what are some actually viable gear sets I could use. Please dont say use heavy armor.

Best Answers

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »
    Fury and Pariah working great for me. It is heavy armor though but if you put on a costume, you never know

Im looking for a MEDIUM armor build please

NMA (maul+3 medium pieces)+Pariah on jewelry (convenient setup) or NMA+Fury on jewelry (top notch setup), potentates S&B or BRP DW backbar. Buffed Balorgh in 2 medium pieces because Bloodspawn was nerfed..
    Answer ✓
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »
    Imo, medium synergizes with stamden better than heavy anyway. Still, a build needs to fit the playstyle, so how do you want to play your stamden? Which weapons frontbar and which backbar (stamden has a lot of options here, since they have a good class source of major brutality)? AOE focus (works very well on stamden) or more single target? Mostly for BGs, solo cyro, smallscale cyro or raid group cyro? And last but not least what race?

Im fine with whatever weapons, and im new to stamden so i dont know the playstyles very well. I do like bgs, aswell as both solo and group cyro

And your characters race?

orc

There you go:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=238770

Potion would be stam + weapon crit + immovable. However, keep in mind that bloodspawn will be nerfed next patch. Once you have access to strong mythic items I would either swap bloodspawn to 1 piece mythic + 1 monster (like domihaus, kraags or molag keena), or switch to another monster set (not sure yet which set will be bis for stam next patch) and then replace potentates with 1 piece mythic 1 piece extra trappings jewelry. Additionally, next patch there will be some interesting tri sustain glyphs (cost reduction and regen) if you need more mag sustain. Last but not least, since impen will be nerfed and we get some base crit resistance, you can swap out some of the armor traits (reinforced on heavy chest, some well-fitted, ...).

Playstyle wise this build is all about strong upfront AOE burst with shalks --> dawnbreaker --> spin2win. Its offense is definitely lacking single target wise without the ult, so don't try to brawl too much. Instead, kite around until dawnbreaker is ready, then burst. This works best in small groups. You can always switch out some of the skills like kutting dive instead of fetcher or green lotus instead of trellis. If you need more healing in general, swap out fetcher for soothing spores or move trellis to the fetcher spot on the frontbar and add green lotus to the backbar.

Hope this helps.
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
    Answer ✓
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use heavy armor though, for heavy armor, much better. Especially with the upcoming Malacath's Band
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nesakinter wrote: »
    Use heavy armor though, for heavy armor, much better. Especially with the upcoming Malacath's Band

Did you read what I wrote?
  • catnamedwill
    catnamedwill
    ✭✭✭
    Fury and Pariah working great for me. It is heavy armor though but if you put on a costume, you never know
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im looking for a MEDIUM armor build please
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    bloodspawn fury newmoon ( 5 medium 2 heavy)
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo, medium synergizes with stamden better than heavy anyway. Still, a build needs to fit the playstyle, so how do you want to play your stamden? Which weapons frontbar and which backbar (stamden has a lot of options here, since they have a good class source of major brutality)? AOE focus (works very well on stamden) or more single target? Mostly for BGs, solo cyro, smallscale cyro or raid group cyro? And last but not least what race?
    Edited by HankTwo on May 23, 2020 12:16PM
    PC EU
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im fine with whatever weapons, and im new to stamden so i dont know the playstyles very well. I do like bgs, aswell as both solo and group cyro
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC EU
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on how you play..Nma and dragongaurd/clever alch/fury and Nord..

Monster set is bal when I run 2h and BS with s2w

1400-1600 stam regen but you can just go with any of those sets and bone pirate for the stam regen till you get the hang of playing it
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm bone pirate, and other stat increasing sets are always good and allow you the flexibility of increasing stats where you like to specify (i.e. want more wpn dmg you can, or crit or Regen etc)

Outside of those sets it's about what your build wants to focus on, like proc sets or burst.

I've not looked into sets or changes so I don't know what newer sets would be preferable. When I PvP I just take out my old build and roll with that
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

orc
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

orc

There you go:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=238770

Potion would be stam + weapon crit + immovable. However, keep in mind that bloodspawn will be nerfed next patch. Once you have access to strong mythic items I would either swap bloodspawn to 1 piece mythic + 1 monster (like domihaus, kraags or molag keena), or switch to another monster set (not sure yet which set will be bis for stam next patch) and then replace potentates with 1 piece mythic 1 piece extra trappings jewelry. Additionally, next patch there will be some interesting tri sustain glyphs (cost reduction and regen) if you need more mag sustain. Last but not least, since impen will be nerfed and we get some base crit resistance, you can swap out some of the armor traits (reinforced on heavy chest, some well-fitted, ...).

Playstyle wise this build is all about strong upfront AOE burst with shalks --> dawnbreaker --> spin2win. Its offense is definitely lacking single target wise without the ult, so don't try to brawl too much. Instead, kite around until dawnbreaker is ready, then burst. This works best in small groups. You can always switch out some of the skills like kutting dive instead of fetcher or green lotus instead of trellis. If you need more healing in general, swap out fetcher for soothing spores or move trellis to the fetcher spot on the frontbar and add green lotus to the backbar.

Hope this helps.

Awesome, thanks a bunch!
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium... heavy... I'm not sure how so many people are sustaining in NMA and Fury. Is this for CP dueling? I can't imagine it's the best set-up for anything else. I run my stamdk in 5 medium and yes he's a nord. Like Waffen said... I'm a huuuge fan of bone pirate. I use gold jewelry and weps... 3 infused weapon damage... I do not use Dubious but instead I use Spring Loaded Infusion.

Bone Pirate is amazing because you can have almost as much max stam as a max stam build... but totally neglect it. you can have almost as much recovery as a recovery build... but totally neglect it. I use the warrior mundus in CP and the serpent in no CP most of the time. Adjust per your own style.

Now I think all of this works much better on my stamdk but wardens aren't so different. My stamdk uses Ancient Dragonguard body. You could use Shacklebreaker. Battlefield Acrobat. Cyrodil's Crest or whatever... the recovery pvp medium armor that does defile when you do melee damage. I mean you almost can't go wrong. Adjust monster set for comfort and survivability. Make sure you have enough max magicka to cast those sweet sweet warden buffs and heals. Wardens, at any given time, pretty much walk around with 24% betterness than other characters. They get it by using skills they would use anyway. Other people achieve the same by grinding guilds.
  • cheemers
    cheemers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try this build, I've got some example clips of its burst potential in the beginning. I've had a blast with it:

https://youtu.be/F1W_fuwW9DE
    Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDQ7FrJ0AjMt2auffLEf_Pw

PS4 EU - 18 characters, all DC