Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

GOLD MAKING from scratch..how i make a 1M gold a week(NOT buy low sell high)

ricklaverd
ricklaverd
✭✭✭
most strats requir gold to make gold and hogging people in zone chat basically.You can make gold by simply playing the game and no farming using this technic it doesnt matter what rank you are.Theres no guide like this one out there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iUZ9-xzzfE
Edited by ricklaverd on May 14, 2020 11:13PM
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    :D no negative comments thats good
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    32likes 4dislikes so far
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video I am still waiting for some one to make is: "How to make a [snip] ton of gold in eso without trading."

[Minor Edit for Censor Bypass]
    Edited by Psiion on May 23, 2020 12:23AM
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The video I am still waiting for some one to make is: "How to make a [snip] ton of gold in eso without trading."

Honestly, writs on all your characters at max crafting. But at that point, you'll be buying a lot of resources in bulk to keep up with that monotony.
    Edited by Psiion on May 23, 2020 12:24AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reasonably Effective Methods:
    Level up your Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood/Legerdemain and grind out your Fencing limit every day with blue/green items.
    Do writs every day, assuming you farm frequently. Other easy daily quests are another good source of gold.

Ineffective methods:
    Vendor stuff you could otherwise sell on guild traders.
    Grind mobs/dungeons while wearing impen gear so your gains outweigh the repair cost.

Its not going to be nearly as efficient, but its doable if you want to boycott trading for some reason and prefer to grind instead.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading is the only way to make a million a week.
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭

was easy to make a milliona week when elf bane was hot and infernos selling 200k with divines legs and chest 150k ea .It slowed down alot this patch.if i play 8hrs a day i make 150k everyday
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭

you talking about buy low sell high? that for people with gold.This video was more to give people the right idea of how to make money when you got none.theres a bunch of people doing buy low sell high on ps4 and they not making any gold cause 1 person selling lower then they buy lol
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    results are pretty good 46likes 5dislikes :p happy with that