The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: May 22 @4PM—Greymoor Art/Lore Chat & CE Unboxing"

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions from someone from my discord:

1. Since the effects of feeding are reversed for Lamae's bloodline, would a stage one vampire from lamae's bloodline suffer the same fate as a starved stage 4 vampire from another strain?

2. Do vampire's heart beat in all vampire stages? Or only some?
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    For my boy Leamon:

Will Karthwatch one day become the city of Snowhawk? Confirmed that it is! :)

What happened to Cascabel Hall, the ancient apple orchard estate found near Solitude? Could we see it added to Western Skyrim as a player house later on?

Will we ever know more about "Glamoril", the "secret of life" Arch-Mage shalidor stole from Akatosh and made Labyrinthian to hide it in? Was it a concept, an artifact, a spell?
    Edited by TheRimOfTheSky on May 22, 2020 9:13PM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

1. Since the effects of feeding are reversed for Lamae's bloodline, would a stage one vampire from lamae's bloodline suffer the same fate as a starved stage 4 vampire from another strain?

I would like to know about the heartbeat thing as well. In Game we get lore from Melina Cassel they do have heartbeats.

144 Melina Cassel Be still my beating heart! Lyam arrived at our door at he looked simply smashing! (And, yes, contrary to popular belief, our hearts beat quite well, thank you.) How handsome the scion of the Fontbonne family looked in his finery! And, I'm pleased to say, he seemed as impressed by my appearance as I was by his. He took my hand and we were off.

Now would that apply to all stages or would their heartbeats stop at higher stages
    That is a good question actually. I hope they answer that one.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on May 22, 2020 11:06AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions mostly to Art Director CJ Grebb, but partly can be answerd by Loremaster Leamon Tuttle.

I started to play ESO mostly because i can play as a vampire and because of "realistic" visual style. I like almost all visuals of ESO, environment, characters, outfits, most combat skills, most mounts(except neon ones), old vampire skills, new vampire NPCs skills. And amid this, new visuals(sounds too) for player's vampire skills looks bad, sometimes awful and out of place.

- Why Blood Scion looks like a glowing, tall, bulky, horned Xivkyn or demon not like a agile vampire?
    - Why visuals for player's vampire skills more bright and colorful than visuals for NPC's vampire skills? NPCs visuals looks more appropriate, in my opinion.
    - Why visuals for Vampiric Drain so bright, have inappropriate colors and looks more like a energy blaster not like a flow of blood?
    Edited by XomRhoK on May 22, 2020 1:01PM
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    To Loremaster Leamon Tuttle: just a quick and simple question (perhaps a request) :)

Will there be any updates on ESO lore starting this year on a regular basis for the loremasters archive website? https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/category/loremasters-archive

It seems kinda “empty”. On the other hand, despite ESO deep and rich history, I personally always refer to other references such as uesp.net, r/teslore and The Loreseekers podcsts for my ESO lore reading materials, knowledge and updates.

From an ESO lore enthutsiast
    Edited by NewbieOKS on May 22, 2020 2:55PM
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an option to "hide gore" display when feeding (as a vamp), like you can hide the Blade of Woe assassination cutscene? Some of us don't like being splattered with blood... (even if we should).

Are there any ideas and thoughts of including more Mythic items in future game updates, or does the Greymoor update have the final set?
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another lore question : what does the wolf in the Solitude banner refer to? Is it a reference to the Atmoran totemic animal? To the god Sai's companion? Or to something else?
    Edited by VerboseQuips on May 22, 2020 6:14PM
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No communication on PERFORMANCE !!!!!! WOW

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Those are actually a really good questions. I hope they answer them.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Leamon do you believe in friendly reachmans? Many people in Tamriel speak of them only as bloody barbarians. What about Markarth despot and his cruelty? Is it imperial propaganda?
    Edited by This_0ne on May 22, 2020 8:59PM
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    For CJ:

Have you guys ever looked at the unused concept arts that the late Adam Adamowicz did for the old Tes games for inspiration?
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the on-stream answer ! :smile:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)