Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Atten: PC Grayhost AD and EP Guilds, Come Fight DC

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Why doesn't DC come fight on the big boy server instead of picking on 5-6 EP with 50 DC in the kiddy campaign? Keep avoiding a real fight like the rest of DC on Grey Host. What a joke.

Also VE vs Drac I've got money on Drac even outnumbered 2 to 1. Even numbers? They don't get a kill.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who would try to get, what was it? 120 people in an AOTP raid? Lol. MAYBE it was just 80? It's ok though. This game should support this as it's what makes the game unique. Let's just not pretend we dont do it.

Anyway; I really want to play and its not really possible to use abilities on Grey Host. Was good to get some in the other CP campaign but even at 3 bars across, it started getting rough, yet a lot more playable still than Grey Host. Problem is, it locked blue to 3 bars on the other 2 during Friday primetime so it and the NO-cp both could use players balancing the scale. I'd even consider no CP if it got to an even state.

I agree on the Drac vs VE.
    Edited by technohic on May 9, 2020 1:45PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Why doesn't DC come fight on the big boy server instead of picking on 5-6 EP with 50 DC in the kiddy campaign? Keep avoiding a real fight like the rest of DC on Grey Host. What a joke.

Also VE vs Drac I've got money on Drac even outnumbered 2 to 1. Even numbers? They don't get a kill.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who would try to get, what was it? 120 people in an AOTP raid? Lol. MAYBE it was just 80? It's ok though. This game should support this as it's what makes the game unique. Let's just not pretend we dont do it.

Anyway; I really want to play and its not really possible to use abilities on Grey Host. Was good to get some in the other CP campaign but even at 3 bars across, it started getting rough, yet a lot more playable still than Grey Host. Problem is, it locked blue to 3 bars on the other 2 during Friday primetime so it and the NO-cp both could use players balancing the scale. I'd even consider no CP if it got to an even state.

I agree on the Drac vs VE.

We had 100 people in raid on a Friday night and I wasn't even online for it. I heard there was a GvG tonight in Blackreach with all of the top guilds there.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playing no-CP is almost lag-free..
    Edited by Enkil on May 13, 2020 10:41PM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is way better preforming.. if there could be balanced numbers in prime time, this is far more fun and normal than the laggy CP campaign.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    The "Call" has been answered.

Looks like Rough Riders listened and started playing on the real campaign. Too bad I'm not around to smack them around. Welcome to Cyrodiil, boys.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 15, 2020 4:14AM
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭

Looks like Rough Riders listened and started playing on the real campaign. Too bad I'm not around to smack them around. Welcome to Cyrodiil, boys.

Greetings EP Leader Ahtu, and others

I was actually saying that my “call” had been answered to all the EP and AD who have now joined in No CP. Its been great this camp to see more population on the server. For the first time in months, DC have been beaten back a few times during our prime time raids. A few of the smaller EP and AD guilds have grown in size and are becoming more and more formidable. Keep up the good work AD and EP!! We respect those Rage Folks a lot keep it up!

For those AD and EP, who play No CP, check out my next post in Ravenwatch.

Yes, a small group of RR folks did spend a few nights in CP this camp to test it out. (ps. The Rough Riders have never homed CP as was mentioned by somebody in another thread, so we have never abandoned CP as was alleged) In fact, other than helping LoM emp some folks over the years, the Rough Riders have had less than 23 total raids in CP over a 3 year period.

But I digress a pop locked CP instance like Gray Host does not function properly currently in this world, it is broke, hitting a button 8 times to have a skill go off, does not make a skill based fight. But for those who do play there on a regular basis I salute you! To play under those circumstances on a regular basis without complaint that is true fortitude.

Specifically to Ahtu
    I would have addressed you as the Great EP Leader Ahtu, but for these comments above.

Big boy Camp? Kiddies Camp really? A petty comment like that deserves a whole another thread frankly.

Last of all, a fair percentage of my guild is made up women, so your multiple “boys” comments is very demeaning to all the women who play in our guild and frankly to all women who play in Cyro.

The Lord Bashu
    "A" God of War (not the)
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow a nice cordial post from a DC leader asking enemies to bring the fights... (love it! refreshing).
    Edited by Enkil on May 22, 2020 7:27PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

I was actually saying that my “call” had been answered to all the EP and AD who have now joined in No CP. Its been great this camp to see more population on the server. For the first time in months, DC have been beaten back a few times during our prime time raids. A few of the smaller EP and AD guilds have grown in size and are becoming more and more formidable. Keep up the good work AD and EP!! We respect those Rage Folks a lot keep it up!

Yes, a small group of RR folks did spend a few nights in CP this camp to test it out. (ps. The Rough Riders have never homed CP as was mentioned by somebody in another thread, so we have never abandoned CP as was alleged) In fact, other than helping LoM emp some folks over the years, the Rough Riders have had less than 23 total raids in CP over a 3 year period.

But I digress a pop locked CP instance like Gray Host does not function properly currently in this world, it is broke, hitting a button 8 times to have a skill go off, does not make a skill based fight. But for those who do play there on a regular basis I salute you! To play under those circumstances on a regular basis without complaint that is true fortitude.

Specifically to Ahtu
    I would have addressed you as the Great EP Leader Ahtu, but for these comments above.

Big boy Camp? Kiddies Camp really? A petty comment like that deserves a whole another thread frankly.

Last of all, a fair percentage of my guild is made up women, so your multiple “boys” comments is very demeaning to all the women who play in our guild and frankly to all women who play in Cyro.

The Lord Bashu
    "A" God of War (not the)

I don't care what you address me as and I am unquestionably a great leader. I've proven that time and time again. I saw your raid get absolutely demolished almost comically if not for the brutality of it all. In my opinion, you are not ready for the main campaign yet, nor will you ever be.

Now what you call yourself, on the other hand, I do question. Can you say that those titles were truly earned through blood, sweat, and tears or are they self-imposed?
    Edited by Ahtu on May 22, 2020 8:22PM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the humility is strong in this post all around :D SMH
  • Concrete
    Concrete
    ✭✭✭
    Havent destroyed DC in no CP yet. Is it as easy as they tell me?
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭

Specifically to Ahtu

The Lord Bashu
    "A" God of War (not the)

I don't care what you address me as and I am unquestionably a great leader. I've proven that time and time again. I saw your raid get absolutely demolished almost comically if not for the brutality of it all. In my opinion, you are not ready for the main campaign yet, nor will you ever be.

Now what you call yourself, on the other hand, I do question. Can you say that those titles were truly earned through blood, sweat, and tears or are they self-imposed?

Hello pot........
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE !
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need DC to come back to Grey host. Every night DC is never poplocked and often just 2 bars. So it is a two faction battle between AD and EP which is tedious.

Whoever gets the poplock vs the 3 bars then emps since DC can't defend any of their keeps.

Strange to say but i miss DC
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile non cp is triple locked with Drac, Tyr, and LoM all guesting over at times. Strange how things go.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    Need DC to come back to Grey host. Every night DC is never poplocked and often just 2 bars. So it is a two faction battle between AD and EP which is tedious.

Whoever gets the poplock vs the 3 bars then emps since DC can't defend any of their keeps.

They play at kiddie campaign.
    All dc that left at main campaign are tower *** or ball group.

Even if dc and ad all went gray host ep still outnumbered other faction. They poplocked at grayhost and still have enough to populate other campaign.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »

Even if dc and ad all went gray host ep still outnumbered other faction. They poplocked at grayhost and still have enough to populate other campaign.

I left Gray host because the lag is so unbearable, especially when you use anything with a cast time or a gap closer.

Combine it when your faction is 2 barred or less and either at tri keeps, no scrolls, or both.
    Edited by JobooAGS on August 11, 2020 1:11PM
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

I left Gray host because the lag is so unbearable, especially when you use anything with a cast time or a gap closer.

Combine it when your faction is 2 barred or less and either at tri keeps, no scrolls, or both.

True.
    Sometime I ask myself why I keep playing at gray host with all the lag. This week even worse I think after the maintenance. I tried other campaign but not much activity outside NA primetime.
    Edited by xshatox on August 12, 2020 9:35AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

True.
    Sometime I ask myself why I keep playing at gray host with all the lag. This week even worse I think after the maintenance. I tried other campaign but not much activity outside NA primetime.

Yeah, that's my problem with the other campaigns. Its really making for a bad experience everywhere. Then it gets lopsided.

Last night I was in Gray Host and killing guards was obnoxious because lag was so bad. Then huge stacks of AD or EP would show up and youd die without much feedback. Just health gone. The only thing we could do was loop around and hit back targets to draw the over-commit but that was painful given how you cant react even if you could see your health.

I noticed a big chunk of DC disappeared from Gray Host and looked and it was 3 bar on the Standard to 2 bar for the other 2. Might not have been that bad bit if more of us went, it would become bad.

Performance has gotten worse after every maintenance since MYM. Seems fishy.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Meanwhile non cp is triple locked with Drac, Tyr, and LoM all guesting over at times. Strange how things go.

Lol when TM has to run in a faction zerg with IOTE, sweat and pugs to chase down 8 players across the map.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol when TM has to run in a faction zerg with IOTE, sweat and pugs to chase down 8 players across the map.

You left out Lemon Party and McDonalds
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭

You left out Lemon Party and McDonalds

Apologies to any guilds I offended by leaving out.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how did this all turn out at end of month. Pretty good I suppose, especially if your AD.

dat 196K D-take at Roe just now, thanks. NOM NOM NOM
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    So, how did this all turn out at end of month. Pretty good I suppose, especially if your AD.

dat 196K D-take at Roe just now, thanks. NOM NOM NOM
    They want to put EP at the bottom and look like will succeed.