The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Necromancer stuff"

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi Zenimax.

Are we going to see the return of the necromancer mounts and pets that was at launch/during the year of Elsweyr chapter.

Mounts like Ashen Fang Lair Courser, Fang Lair Courser Mount.
Pets like Small Bone Dragon Construct.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm.... Fang lair coursair and small dragon construct was not elsweyr..... It launched with the dragon bones dlc as part of the collectors edition(scalecaller peak and fang lair dungeons) wich was not part of elsweyr year of the dragon.... It was Q1 dlc the year before when we got the summerset chapter wich was before zos started doing their year long story adventure..... And sure why not bring them back but to be fair I think they are already part of thr crowncrates now....
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be guessing that -eventually- they will give new people a chance to spend their money on such as well. But... necromancer stuff was last year, this year we will be having vampire stuff I suppose, so... might be a while ebfore they choose to go back to that sort of thing.

Unless they decide to be mercyful and let all "spooky stuff" become available for a short while during the witches festival celebrations in october, including "necromancer stuff"...
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New moon crate still best crate around imo.