The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking For PVP Leader

Greeneyes526
Greeneyes526
✭✭✭
Our guild is looking for an experienced PVP player willing to put together a group of players wanting to participate in PVP. This would involve recruitment of new players, helping existing players that want to participate as well as answering any PVP related questions.
Our guild participates in all game content and believes in being social and part of a team.

If interested pm Greeneyes526.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a piece of advice. Leaders are not recruited but developed. Basically, those that seek leadership are often not great leaders and just want control. Those that seek leadership are often doing it for themselves.

The best leaders I have experienced are ones that rise to the occasion vs replying to a forum thread. They are often reluctant because they do not seek out the spotlight. It is not like recruiting someone for a raid group.

I know this does not solve your issue but I would suggest looking inward to your guild, maybe even yourself, and be willing to learn. Talk to PvP raid leaders from other guilds. Not the large zerg leaders but smaller groups. I expect you can find good advice from them. Even run with them sometimes.
  • Greeneyes526
    Greeneyes526
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback. Have a great day.