The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck in Non-existent Group - Cannot do any group content.

celner4_ESO
celner4_ESO
✭✭✭
Almost 5 days ago now a friend and I left a dungeon finder group and found ourselves bugged. We could not que for group finder, would could not invite to group or be invited (saying invite failed When I’d try to invite or person was already In a group when they’d try inviting me). Sent in a ticket, got the automated response, sent in a response for follow up assistance with details on everything I’d done to try to fix the issue including reloading ui, relaunching game, checking for updates, everything in between except for uninstalling my game. There’s no fix for this bug I’ve been able to find online other then maintenance/server restarts have fixed the issue for players in the past, in some cases those players were stuck for weeks unable to play grouped content on the bugged character till the maintenance finally came.

I just started playing again over a week ago now. I payed for PS+ and then subscribed to ESO so I could enjoy all the grouped content. Now I’ve been unable to do any grouped content for almost a week now. This is subscription time I paid for to enjoy the DLC grouped content that is now being wasted and at this point any assistance or assurance this bug is known by ZOS with a fix in the works would be appreciated. I know several players now who’ve run into this issue disclosing my friend who was with me when it happened to us. In terms of grouped content it is a literal gameplay breaking bug so. Not something that can be ignored I would sincerely hope.

Anyone else run into this who’ve gotten actual customer assistance or know of some way to fix this bug? Thanks!
What is Truth? Not my own truth, and not your truth. But Universal Truth, that is an absolution.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @celner4_ESO

What is your ticket number that you've started for this group issue?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • celner4_ESO
    celner4_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Incident: 200517-002743

Still haven’t received anything since my response for further assistance to the first Automated/Generic customer service email. I appreciate the response here, and with everything going on world wide I’m not expecting lightning fast responses, just a very frustrating Bug I’ve ran into that’s keeping me from doing grouped content on my character! Any help will be hugely appreciated, thanks!

If there are any further details you would like to know for how this bug is effecting my character let me know I’ll be happy to share what I can from what I know.
    Edited by celner4_ESO on May 21, 2020 2:17AM
    What is Truth? Not my own truth, and not your truth. But Universal Truth, that is an absolution.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @celner4_ESO

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a private message regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post