Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to easily level the werewolf skill line?

ChiefofCereal
Alrighty, so I recently got a guildie to bite me at level 25 and I finished the werewolf quest. But I find it difficult to level the skill line =/ Is there an easy way to do it?
  • Zubba
    Zubba
    ✭✭✭
    My guess would be grinding mobs. But I have no experience of the skill line itself.
    Add PvP loot drops for some risk/reward in this game.

Captain Morgan Society
    Zub

How'd ya feel like scraping the barncles off me rudder.. Matey..
  • ChiefofCereal
    Zubba wrote: »
    My guess would be grinding mobs. But I have no experience of the skill line itself.
    Well I tested my ultimate, and I seemed to get about 80% of my level 1 bar in experience for the skill line by the time it ended while killing mobs. So I guess it's from killing stuff during the ultimate?

• Irtax
    Irtax
    Soul Shriven
    Zubba wrote: »
    Well I tested my ultimate, and I seemed to get about 80% of my level 1 bar in experience for the skill line by the time it ended while killing mobs. So I guess it's from killing stuff during the ultimate?
    Correct. You level werewolf by killing while in werewolf form. Mouse over the xp bar in your werewolf skill window and it will tell you.