Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA Gray Host

DTAmoral
DTAmoral
✭✭✭✭
Why do we not have a thread? I want to swap war stories with other players :(

We can also talk about how AD broke all the bridges last night over and over. I just wanted to say hello
Edited by DTAmoral on May 8, 2020 2:50PM
Xbox NA - EP
Team Rocket's Finest Support
We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you dont understand why they break the bridges?
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does DC not play on Xbox anymore?

Every time I get on right around Prime Time I notice that EP, and AD are both locked, and DC is at 1-2 bars.
    Edited by DTAmoral on May 20, 2020 1:43PM
    Xbox NA - EP
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder with the population so low if DC wont just use the alliance change tokens to switch to AD, or EP for a winning chance.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTAmoral wrote: »
    Makes me wonder with the population so low if DC wont just use the alliance change tokens to switch to AD, or EP for a winning chance.

Pretty sure alot of dc quit playing or switched alliance already . A few ep/dc played on ad last month I got hate from these ad players for sniping even though I spent the last several months on my magden lol
    Edited by jadarock on May 20, 2020 5:21PM
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

Pretty sure alot of dc quit playing or switched alliance already .

Crazy how an entire faction died. I do suspect it will be worse when they can change all of their characters to either side.

Who knows. Maybe a guild will move to DC and be the only DC guild just for the clout lol

Xbox NA - EP
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC seems to have moved to Blackreach where they absolutely own the campaign. If you try to take a resource there, 10-20 blues will show up.

But yes, AD finally making a showing in the main campaign. It’s been interesting. I just wish the lag wasn’t so severe.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    AD finally making a showing in the main campaign. It’s been interesting. I just wish the lag wasn’t so severe.

Yes you guys for sure are everywhere. If the lag was not so bad the AvA would be awesome!
    Xbox NA - EP
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have seen DC playing in the other 30 day campaign.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smh.. Watching us reds mess with our scrolls is a nightmare. gg yellows for taking them last night.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's going on with EP? We're about to get back into 1st place. Haven't seen Dark Paradise zerg since early in the campaign.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's going on with EP? We're about to get back into 1st place. Haven't seen Dark Paradise zerg since early in the campaign.

I have not seen them zerging, but they are playing in a smaller group. Maybe trying to work on a core group?

We only have two guilds on red that run the zergs, and thats Alduin Dovah (Tcizzles guild), and BML (Sterling).
    Unfortunately for us they have scroll obsession.

Yesterday we had 0 keeps, and both those zergs were trying to get a scroll instead of getting home keeps, chal, brk, and they kept getting farmed which in turn ruined the map for red. Myself and a few others from Evolutions were trying to take home keeps, and outposts, but we cant take 5 v 40 when all 40 yellows have nothing better to do but chase you down.

Is what it is. Wish someone would make a guild and pick up all the lfgs, and play the map better.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have not seen them zerging, but they are playing in a smaller group. Maybe trying to work on a core group?

We only have two guilds on red that run the zergs, and thats Alduin Dovah (Tcizzles guild), and BML (Sterling).
    Unfortunately for us they have scroll obsession.

Yesterday we had 0 keeps, and both those zergs were trying to get a scroll instead of getting home keeps, chal, brk, and they kept getting farmed which in turn ruined the map for red. Myself and a few others from Evolutions were trying to take home keeps, and outposts, but we cant take 5 v 40 when all 40 yellows have nothing better to do but chase you down.

Is what it is. Wish someone would make a guild and pick up all the lfgs, and play the map better.

Yeah I was in the emp group and we kept wiping Sterling's group over and over again. I know scrolls are important, but they had a pretty much 0% chance of getting them back the way the map was looking.

At least this campaign is close compared to other recent ones that have just been a domination.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Blues ever came back to DC we'd have a pretty fun camp. Right now its AvAvRandomBlues

I haven't seen a group of blues that are competent in awhile. They are all in Blackreach zerging that for an ez win. To bad.

Maybe with the Alliance Change Token we will see players move to Blue to have a large amount of 1vX potential, or entire guilds moving to Blue just to be known as 'The Blue Guild' lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah blues only seem to be strong when Trvp Game is emp, just like AD pretty much only shows up for aZn as emp.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the alliance change tokens for sure.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah blues only seem to be strong when Trvp Game is emp, just like AD pretty much only shows up for aZn as emp.

I wish we had someone we could rally around lmao. Sterling says 1 word in chat 85% of the chat attacks him. Aside from him there is nobody that EP really gives attention to for server wide call outs. Its all about what the crown in the group you are in wants to do.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wish we had someone we could rally around lmao. Sterling says 1 word in chat 85% of the chat attacks him. Aside from him there is nobody that EP really gives attention to for server wide call outs. Its all about what the crown in the group you are in wants to do.

That is a shame, but unsurprising to hear. He may not be the best player or lead the best guild, but at least they're out there trying to do something.

AD chat can be pretty toxic too; lots of zone chat generals and keyboard warriors. They all want to tell other people what to do but they never want to lead a group and take charge themselves.

I'm just glad PvP is still pretty active despite the atrocious performance.

Thank you guys for showing up to the memorial run last Sunday btw, it was much appreciated.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I was surprised to see how bad ep are at taking keeps now, and how much siege ad set up. I got into the top of the keep of BRK and saw oils off the stairs and ballistas set up aiming at the oils for when people went to destroy them. I was also surprisde to see DC running a morning zerg to cap emp since DC used to always get of on xbox na before the other alliances.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP honestly can NOT work together. They are the worst at taking keeps. Nobody ever rolls through the oil and siege and goes up stairs. They would all rather stand on the first flag and get sieged. Theres like a handful of players that will go for the siege players, but thats not enough when its 1v10 in a keep.

AD took BRK the other day, and by time we got to take it back, there was 4 of us at the top killing siegers, and the rest of EP laying on the first flag dead , so we lost.

We have no leadership outside of group crowns, and as I have stated above EP just doesnt have good crowns. Everyone would rather just sit in Arri and yell at each other.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard through the grapevine that DC will be back for the next camp. This should be a fun month coming up!
    Xbox NA - EP
  • notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    All the “not smart” blues play blackreach it’s hard getting a good fight there without 30 bots swarming the place
    Edited by notvenousdrake on June 2, 2020 12:52AM
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the [snip] blues play blackreach it’s hard getting a good fight there without 30 bots swarming the place

Lol lets not start name calling, we dont need that zos logo on our thread.

but I will agree that they are zerging blackreach super hard for the ez win. It will be fun to see a lot of them come back to Gray next camp
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 1, 2020 6:05PM
    Xbox NA - EP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    We were close to emp last night! aZn hopped back on and EP just fell apart. GG's to all of the players at Roe yesterday night
    Xbox NA - EP
  • Its_JEH
    Its_JEH
    ✭✭
    DC here. I've been playing the non-locked campaign for the past couple months to avoid GH lag but the zerging by our faction is getting out of hand. Some of us try to convince zone not to hate so the campaign isnt dead for the night. Never works, we get called AD spies and the like. Also for some reason the past few times I've seen hammer spawn it's been our side, while we had emp and 90 percent of the map. If performance improves after the patch I'll be going back to GH unless we can get some more AD and EP guild to come over. After 10 pm it's just a trainreck.
    Edited by Its_JEH on June 3, 2020 3:01AM
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be fun to see a lot of them come back to Gray next camp

I really hope they do man. Since I only play late at night I still seen Moey and Grey Worm and Brassy and them around stirring up trouble in the early mornings, but other than that small window...that's about it. The last few days (nights technically) especially, I don't think I've really seen DC above one bar.

Don't get me wrong here, while this has been a wonderful catharsis for the last few months AD has spend lost in the basement, it would be nice to have two full strength factions to fight against. The last few nights have almost been kind of, I don't want to say boring but, maybe stale? Just kind of trolling around Arrius/BRK for hours looking for people to fight, but it seems they're either gone for now or balled up in big groups trying to take literally anything back. Would be nice to have some consistent three-way action going between us.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the new items and others stuff coming out, I feel like PvP will be empty for a week or so with people farming Mythic items, and Arena Weapons.

Plus all the PvPers that after they get their items, they start selling runs. Maybe we wont see as many zergs for a time lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know my guild is a little burnt out after this month and probably won't have much of a presence next campaign. A lot of people will be doing the new chapter content and hunting mythic items and stuff.

AD probably won't fare too well next month, but we'll see.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our guildy got emp yesterday, and we held it for awhile! After about 6-7 hours I got off and he was still emp, GG to the blue group that showed up at Chal and backdoored the hell out of us.

With BRK as last emp keep we snuck up to Chal and tried to pull a fast one, as the inner front door got to 20% a blue ball group took us by surprise and stole the show.. Thankfully the randoms at BRK were able to hold it long enough for us to get back there.

GG lots of good fights!
    Xbox NA - EP
  • HonestThumper
    HonestThumper
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread! @DTAmoral
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know my guild is a little burnt out after this month and probably won't have much of a presence next campaign. A lot of people will be doing the new chapter content and hunting mythic items and stuff.

Last night was pretty fun, we stayed at AD home keeps for about 5 hours. First time I have actually seen you tbh. You were giving our guildy the bags and I was like OH ill stop Viper it will be fine.. Then I got sniped next to you, and that other yellow :(
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Last night was pretty fun, we stayed at AD home keeps for about 5 hours. First time I have actually seen you tbh. You were giving our guildy the bags and I was like OH ill stop Viper it will be fine.. Then I got sniped next to you, and that other yellow :(

Haha I only bag Jay because he started bagging us first for some reason, otherwise I don't. After you went down I saw the whole group coming back and booked it back to the keep 😃 Couldn't believe I made it in lol.