The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Monster Arms rereleases?

tomofhyrule
tomofhyrule
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Considering there are currently 38 monster sets, and they're in the store for a month before being switched out, that leaves a lot of time between releases. Especially when we have things like months getting skipped like half of last December and most of February.

They started dropping mid 2018 for a month at a time. As of now, there are about 18 or so that have never been released (though some have been datamined). Only one has returned for a second round, but no other pack was out at the time (Iceheart). But for anyone who's missed a set they wanted, it seems like they're gone for good - that's at least 18 months before they're all through, by which time we'll have more dungeons.

Can the Monster arms sets start doing like the Crates and pop back for a week or so every so often? We've gotten in the habit of getting a week or two's worth of an old Crate season every two months or so (even with the current season still active), and I'd love to see the same happen with the Monster arms sets.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be too hopeful of starting the rotation again, @tomofhyrule ... there were quite a few new monster weapon styles datamined recently.

Infernal Guardian
    Kra'gh
    Sentinel of Rkugamz
    Nerien'eth
    Scourge Harvester
    Domihaus

On a positive note, refer to what I just wrote above. Some cool new sets will be out soon ...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They released already 19 packs and uncoming 20th - balrogh. They didnt release mephala pack what is weird. And now we have 6 new datamined.

If im correct during undaunted event u could buy 4 packs from event ilambris, bloodspawn, troll king and engine + iceheart in december. (im not talking about opal version)

Theres another new event on pts called explorer so we might see again old packs.
    Edited by DarkPicture on May 18, 2020 8:44PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have on occasion put old packs in the crown store... I reckon they will comtinue to release new and occasionally put up old ones for those that missed them back when.

But I guess they will eventually get around to doing everyone, and then it will be monthly re-runs of older packs, with a new one coming only when there are new monster visuals coming out with an expansion or something, yes?

Or other visuals, remeber those "dragon slayer" weapon and armor packs? (pity they only did them in blue, green and yellow, I was definitely missing a red one there...). Anyhow, we can expect them to perhaps do more "outfit system only" armor and weapon sets for the crown store in the future...