The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add the Nord Hero's Beard to the Crown Store

NobleX35
NobleX35
✭✭✭✭
I normally don't care about stuff like this, but I thought I'd throw this out there just cause. The armor for the Nord Hero from the cinematic trailers is in the game; however, the beard is not.

Here is an image of the Nord Hero's Beard:

mathieuAerni_Nord_019.jpg?format=1000w

The beard options in the game are pretty slim, and the Nord's beard is definitely not available. However, here is probably the closest option:

ON-facial_hair-Ringed_and_Gathered_War_Beard.jpg

As can be seen, the two options are clearly different. With all that said, and considering Greymoor is around the corner, can the Nord Hero beard be added to the crown store?

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want some of these hairstyles to be earned via a quest.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they would refit a LOT of the old visual options to be quest-rewards.

I mean, I -adored- getting outfit pieces through questing in Elsweyr, or Dragonhold, or the greymoor prologue... I really look forward to more of that.

And I also wish they would do some of that for older questings... now, I would not be demanding new visuals for those, but wouldn't it be great if for example we could earn some of the old costumes (Like dark seducer or golden saint or mannimarco...) or incomplete/unaccessible crafting styles (like reach winter, or the old style maormer, or the old style ashlander, lich, etc.) or some other visuals (like the fourth tier of the old alliance crafting styles? Or some "civilian attire" clothing pieces?) as outfit system pieces for various questing rewards? Shouldn't be too much work for ZOS, since the visuals -are- already there...