The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New crown guar is uglier than ****

L2Pissue
L2Pissue
✭✭✭✭✭
is it appealing?
is it generally considered appealing
is it by any means considered a guar you'll mount up on for a whole month or simply dump after purchasing and viewing it's [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 3:59PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yi1l2rky3tg21.jpg
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "New."

0_o

The Gloomspore crates have been up in the store for a while. They're just making the pets available for Crowns to people who didn't get the pet they wanted in the free-from-daily-log-in-rewards Preview Crate.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's eyes could been better, but overall I like it. Also the tail part could be a nice housing lighting item when you place the rest of the guar in the wall/floor/ceiling.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    It's eyes could been better, but overall I like it. Also the tail part could be a nice housing lighting item when you place the rest of the guar in the wall/floor/ceiling.

I don't have the Gloomspore Guar, don't really care for it....

HOWEVER...

I now demand someone take a screenshot of using Ceiling Guar as a lamp. Please. Someone....
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO the gloomspore mounts are just as ugly as the lizard ones
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love this, brilliant! :smiley:
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Different people, different tastes. Not everything has to suit you. Just don't buy it.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OneForSorrow
    @Jaimeh

Could fit a bosmer home for example.

942664d3d145b6fdfae52845c0e127e2.png
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    That DOES work weirdly well.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OneForSorrow
    @Jaimeh

Could fit a bosmer home for example.

942664d3d145b6fdfae52845c0e127e2.png

That? Is Amazing!!!
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Different people, different tastes. Not everything has to suit you. Just don't buy it.

This. The Gloomspore stuff is not my cup of tea, either, but I remember that a lot of people thought the Bristleneck Boar was ugly, and I think he's super cute. Lots of people seem to find Dunmer ugly. I find them to be the most attractive of all the races. Similar things can probably be said about most people, opinions differ. Not everything needs to be attuned to the same kind of taste.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually find ugly things great, but for some reason I felt the gloomspore mounts were really really lazily done and not so much ugly as hack jobs with too much repeating textures.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    I usually find ugly things great, but for some reason I felt the gloomspore mounts were really really lazily done and not so much ugly as hack jobs with too much repeating textures.

I mean they are made of mushroom...
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »

I mean they are made of mushroom...

I know but they could have broke the pattern up with more types. It looks like they made a single mushroom copy pasted it across the whole mount and it looks... weird and lazy. Ever seen a cheap power point gradient effect? It looks like that to me for some reason lol.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2Pissue wrote: »
    New crown guar is uglier than ****
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
    ce48b5ff66a976011a24ac8d7f722d5e.png
    NO! Wrong Beholder! Wrong Universe! :p;)

Beholder jokes aside, looks are exactly that - a metter of taste. No matter which looks, some will like it, some will hate it. Same with any given monster weapon set - some will love it, some will hate it. Some will have a character whose style it matches and buy it, some won't and save their crowns.
    This crown guar?
    Well, that's up to YOU.
    If you like it, buy it, if you don't, then don't.
    Its really that simple.