The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stands in Red (S.I.R) Newly formed trials guild looking for members

xAlice021
xAlice021
Hi all, Stands in Red (S.I.R) is a newly formed trials guild with 30 members looking to add to our roster.

We are looking for new and experienced members who want to do end game content with a chill bunch of people.

The founding members have done most end game content in the game. Never participated in a vet trial? That's fine we're happy to help farm gear and do training runs. Veteran player looking to push hard content? Come join us.

The guild consists of players who play during AEST time, so if you're looking for a guild that runs during the oceanic time we are the guild for you.

We also have members who run off est time so anyone is welcome. Once we get some more members, we will have a prog/core team running of est time as well.

All skill levels are welcome, even if you're not ready for end game we enjoy helping people get farmed and teach mechanics.

Drop your @name and any questions below.
  • JackSmirkingRevenge
    @m4agix

Interested in a smaller scale guild doing endgame content!

Message me in game, hoping to be a fit.
  • xAlice021
    xAlice021
    Awesome! I'll send an invite :)
  • carnage46
    carnage46
    What's the discord link?

• Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone curious, I'm in this guild, and they're an awesome bunch!
  • Fugative
    Fugative
    Soul Shriven
    Hello are you still taking in members? I joined the discord but I don't know who to ask for a guild invite.