Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Zaan Monster Set for Sale?

nrohde86
nrohde86
Soul Shriven
I'm not skilled enough yet to run any vet dungeons or trials, is there a way to buy the Zaan helmet or does anyone know where monster sets can be bought?
  • nrohde86
    nrohde86
    Soul Shriven
    Helms specifically.
  • Iruil_ESO
    Iruil_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It has a chance to be sold at the golden vendor in Cyrodiil on weekend (helms and shoulders).
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

You can also buy shoulders (only) at the Undaunted NPCs with keys.
    Edited by Iruil_ESO on May 14, 2020 2:14PM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every weekend in PvP there will be two monster items for sale. They are random (not completely as I think they follow a pattern). The Golden as she's called, will be in one of your two home bases (think it's northern high rock for DC).

It will be either two monster helms or two monster shoulders. You can buy them at any weight. 200k alliance points for impen trait and 100k gold for infused trait.

What do you want Zaan's for?

If it's PvE, and you are, in your own words, not skilled enough to get the helmet, then it isn't a big deal that you don't have it. Something like Illambris is easy to get (you can even get carried to get it to be honest) and may even work better for you.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 14, 2020 2:13PM
  • nrohde86
    nrohde86
    Soul Shriven
    I appreciate the tips!!

I'm about a level 291 and working on a Necromancer DPS build, I already have the Zaan shoulders and Mother's Sorrow set pieces to buff up my spell critical and really only play PvE, but I figured having a matching set to get the two piece bonus would be good as well.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If youre not running vet dungeons or trials you probably have no use for zaan.

That being said... scalecaller is not that bad and if you have competent friends you could probably be carried or helped through by a 3 man.

Pay them and they may run you through and pass you all thier head pieces.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nrohde86 wrote: »
    I appreciate the tips!!

I'm about a level 291 and working on a Necromancer DPS build, I already have the Zaan shoulders and Mother's Sorrow set pieces to buff up my spell critical and really only play PvE, but I figured having a matching set to get the two piece bonus would be good as well.

Go get Grothdarr for the time being. You'll be very happy with it