The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issue with my userid

Roskopf
Roskopf
Hello,
I play eso since april 2017, my gt is croma lopo and when I try to lunch game they ask me to enter my user I'd and password but my account isn't bound to any eso account. And I can't bound my xbox account to my eso account.fvw91vycne1c.jpg
3mjeyk2nclsn.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Roskopf

Linking an ESO account to an Xbox Live Gold account or PSN Online ID is done through the console's interface. Once the game is installed, you will be prompted to either log in or create an account. At that time, you will link your ESO account to your console version. You can link only one PlayStation and/or Xbox account to a single ESO account.

If you continue to have issues you can open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Roskopf
    Roskopf
    @ZOS_BillE i play since april 2017 i know that but the technical support can't help me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Roskopf

Have you already opened a support ticket?

If so, what is your ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post