Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted or renamed 'toon names still listed in a few add-ons that I use for crafting or research.

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
I've checked the specific forums for the add-ons in ESOUI, and found little to no info on the name database locations.

Specifically A.I.Research Grid comes to mind, but there are others.
Previous names for 'toons, as well as 'toons that have been deleted can persist in the name drop down list, or listed as 'toons that still require research or motif pages.

I've reinstalled A.I.R, (as one example) as well as deleted and reinstalled the add-ons (including the delete/reset the data option) for the add-ons, yet many of the names still persist.
This includes restarting Minion before and after ESO is restarted and before and after the computer is rebooted.

Any help, or clues what to look for and where to look?

Thanks for any ideas.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About the only thing you can do is to delete the SavedVariables file.
    You of course will have to log into each character and reset any options for that character.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About the only thing you can do is to delete the SavedVariables file.
    You of course will have to log into each character and reset any options for that character.

Thanks for that.
    It took me a little while to sort out which addons were involved, (not some of the ones I initially suspected), but I got it sorted out.
    I appreciate the pointer to the answer.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.