Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you let this happen daily?

HairyFairy
HairyFairy
✭✭✭✭
I am beyond annoyed, I had thought that where Volendrung appeared was more based upon which faction might need it the most? Like in this instance when you already have the entire map, and you're pop-locked, and all you need is EP's scrolls and their souls, Volendrung will come to you!

[img][/img]OiGDhZc.png

[img][/img]dLOg01y.png

[img][/img]aCwmEvd.png
@ZOS_BrianWheeler
Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
Scary-Fairy- MagDK
HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
Necro-*** - Magcro
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the hammer sucks...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their excuse for this is that the hammer is supposed to bring chaos into the game,, and chaos doesn't favour one side or another.

But yeah, as said above, it sucks.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos always sucks. Now controlled chaos, that can be fun.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not guaranteed it will spawn in the alliance area that is trailing but is more likely, iirc.
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    Chaos always sucks. Now controlled chaos, that can be fun.

Perspective is probably the difference between chaos being controlled or not.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't even get significance of hammer. I kill hammer wielders solo all the time, even if they are in the middle of a zerg, to the point they run from me when they see just me and my account name...

Oh wait, is that what ZOS is trying to address the next patch? Hmmm...
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »
    Their excuse for this is that the hammer is supposed to bring chaos into the game,, and chaos doesn't favour one side or another.

But yeah, as said above, it sucks.

It is random is it not?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    They should just delete that lame weapon.

It should be random, which means you have 33,33...% chance of it spawning on your side, or not.

If we extrapolate using game state and broken code, i would say that it's spawn chance/side is also broken as the game.