The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why we need an alliance-locked Non-CP asap

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,
I understand some want to switch alliances and fight on different sides within a campaign. No problems with that, if you actually fight for the side you are on at the given moment. The problem is, there are individuals who fight against their alliance, which is weird and takes the fun out of the game. How do they do that? They don't run scrolls home, they intentionally (saying so) use wrong sieges to block oil positions etc. Because they care more for their other char on that other alliance. Additionally, they create a toxic chat of course. So please, for the sake of the game, can we have an alliance locked non-Cp as well, and asap please? I see this as the only way to prevent this from happening, as reporting is extremely rarely reacted on in this game.
Edited by Tendrielle on May 17, 2020 11:17PM
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second that, two times for two days i see a guy of my faction delivering scrolls to the opponent faction.
    At least it must be bannable if faction unlock stays intact.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Create both non aliance locked and alianced lock no cp campaigns and let people choose where they want to go